Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I think these are gonna shoot up in price later on too. Even with the EU release coming, 30k or so pairs for the US and canada doesnt seem like a lot to me.

Aren’t resale prices for the latest Adidas Yeezy releases in general kinda falling off anyways? Seems like there are so many releases nowadays, resale just isn’t what it used to be.

Aren’t resale prices for the latest Adidas Yeezy releases in general kinda falling off anyways? Seems like there are so many releases nowadays, resale just isn’t what it used to be.

The recent yeezys have been more widely available which is why they aren’t reselling for as much as previous times, but the limited yeezys like wave runners and frozen yellows will still hold high resell

True, especially for all these restocks or rereleases coming. And i dont mind that at all but it looks like OG colorways always seem to be the most coveted like the Power phases, turtle doves and belugas. I feel these will stick to that

My sz 10 on Stockx is dipping lower and lower. Kind of wanna pull the trigger but have a feeling its gonna go close to retail....

The recent yeezys have been more widely available which is why they aren’t reselling for as much as previous times, but the limited yeezys like wave runners and frozen yellows will still hold high resell
Frozen yellows arent really going for all that much as i expected it would for the amount produced. Colorway is definitely a factor for that pair

Production numbers have been higher for some of the latest releases (ex. Beluga 2.0 & Blue tints)

Production numbers have been higher for some of the latest releases (ex. Beluga 2.0 & Blue tints)
Even those are starting to creep up. Speaking of, can anyone recommend a legit consignment shop in Sacramento or close by that does size swaps. Have the beluga 2.0 in a 9 and i need a 9.5

Even those are starting to creep up. Speaking of, can anyone recommend a legit consignment shop in Sacramento or close by that does size swaps. Have the beluga 2.0 in a 9 and i need a 9.5
KicxUnlimited does but the store as a whole is kinda wack. Best option is going to SoleSupremacy in the bay but thats a trip just for that... Best bet is to call Kicx and see if they'll even do it.

Got my 700s in from Stockx wish I would’ve waited a couple more days for the price to drop more but I didn’t expect it.....anyways glad to finally have them, shoe sweet as hell in person and definitely fits like 350s to me....tts or half size up if I went down a half my foot would literally be balled up in them

3M shot

IMG_20180319_163302.jpg

And some on foot shots

IMG_20180319_171847.jpg

IMG_20180319_171706.jpg

Just got this email from YS...smh

Joints been delivered couple days ago.

Hopefully a free pair comes in :D

Attachments

• Snapchat-689021776.jpg
    Snapchat-689021776.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 69