Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Never received a YS email and purchase page still says "getting order ready". UPS emailed me saying its arriving today. Im guessing YS will know it has been delivered, once it does, but what if they made a bunch of errors and ship out another pair later on....

I can wish cant I?

I doubt it because ys is known to ship out pairs without sending tracking info.

But if that does happen let us know

The 700 is a bit more snug than I anticipated (I know, it's been said here previously).

Not uncomfortable by any stretch, but I probably could have gone 1/2 size up as I do with the V2.

I doubt it because ys is known to ship out pairs without sending tracking info.

But if that does happen let us know

yeah its a stretch but seems like people are receiving additional pairs that they weren't suppose to or didn't pay for so we'll see.

yeah its a stretch but seems like people are receiving additional pairs that they weren't suppose to or didn't pay for so we'll see.
I hope not, cause I just want my one pair from YS. And if people are accidentally getting free or extra pairs that really sucks if I end up not getting my one legitimate pair from YS

58D4A8E5-0E7D-4CB6-A2C7-E61EC8283756.jpeg

My $97 POWERPHASE from Opening Ceremony will be here Friday :nthat::smokin:lol:

DAMN $97!!
Too rich for me:

Image-1_zpskbqhvl1l.png

YS pair just landed! UPS guy yelled I KNEW YOU WOULD BE HOME! As I opened the door :rofl:

Normally never double up on sneakers but glad I have a double up of these :emoji_ocean::emoji_ocean::emoji_ocean:

I hope not, cause I just want my one pair from YS. And if people are accidentally getting free or extra pairs that really sucks if I end up not getting my one legitimate pair from YS
I totally agree buuuut....if I do get an extra pair for free I wont be complaining LOL

whats wrong with just not saying anything at all?
If you are not certain, which he wasn't, why stir the pot? why speak at all?

I blacked out the coupon because its exclusive to me and I didn't want problems with the retailer.

but thanks, i had forgotten why I had you blocked in the first place

First you feel the need to go at Trojan and now this :rofl:

Never received a YS email and purchase page still says "getting order ready". UPS emailed me saying its arriving today. Im guessing YS will know it has been delivered, once it does, but what if they made a bunch of errors and ship out another pair later on....

I can wish cant I?
Email em and say you never received it and see what happens?

Don't hold your breath. There's a reason why people/shops are buying pairs from impatient people right now. My guess they will settle back in the 700ish range when it's all said and
I think these are gonna shoot up in price later on too. Even with the EU release coming, 30k or so pairs for the US and canada doesnt seem like a lot to me.

Back
Top Bottom