Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Needs Em
35F8625F-3B71-470A-894F-F876893E18CA.jpeg

Doing all that hindered many people from copping, pretty selfish on your part.

I dont know about that. I might have to thank him and everyone else that did that and had all those pairs cancelled lol. Gave someone like me a shot 7 hours later from the release to catch the final restock before the Kim K pic went up. Kind of crazy to say it, but I probably had a better chance catching that final restock 7 hours later when most people already stop trying and went about their day than I did from the beginning rush. So thank you to those who ordered a bunch and let YS restock multiple times a day. Ya'll the real MVP!!!!

I so far have two confirmed orders. Same size, name, billing and shipping address, phone number. All I did was have two different cards and emails. Im not sure how they choose which get cancelled.

Sounds very familiar lol. I actually met two guys last week that work for 247 in Tally. Not Newberg though.

I’ll be at the spring game. Really looking forward to it! Season is going to be pretty exciting with all the changes.

Nice. I’m ready to use my season tickets again. I’ve been selling the entire year to an older couple in Tally who’s is at FSU right now. When I’m back on the South, I’ll be going to a lot more ‘Noles and Bucs games (still maintain those season tickets, too).

I so far have two confirmed orders. Same size, name, billing and shipping address, phone number. All I did was have two different cards and emails. Im not sure how they choose which get cancelled.

On YS? And babyjs got his only order cancelled? Yeah, definitely a randomness to the cancellations

Nice. I’m ready to use my season tickets again. I’ve been selling the entire year to an older couple in Tally who’s is at FSU right now. When I’m back on the South, I’ll be going to a lot more ‘Noles and Bucs games (still maintain those season tickets, too).

Mannn I wish could do that. I’m 5 hours away from Tally & almost 8 from Tampa. I’m also a Bucs fan. :lol:

I did make the last game vs the Saints when Jameis threw that game winning TD. 8)

I miss Central FL...

On YS? And babyjs got his only order cancelled? Yeah, definitely a randomness to the cancellations
I had my only order cancelled as well. Sat out for the remaining 3-4 restocks (was one of the people posting links- glad if anyone ate) bc I just wanted 1 pear. Anyway that ended up cancelled due to “fraud” so whatever.

Last restock- was sleeping & got woken up abruptly from my nap. Seriously L nation, was half delusional while checking out. Got through entering payment info at least 8 times. :lol: I’m not mad... it’s just a shoe... but there’s no logic to the cancels. Usually my credit card is pretty good at freezing my card for “suspicious activity” but the charge was pending and all before YS cancelled.... hours after the 2nd last restock so I thought I was gucci. Oh well.

Mannn I wish could do that. I’m 5 hours away from Tally & almost 8 from Tampa. I’m also a Bucs fan. :lol:

I did make the last game vs the Saints when Jameis threw that game winning TD. 8)

I miss Central FL...

Where do you live now? I used to go to games from Houston when I lived there lol. My ex lived in Pensacola, so ... wasn't too terribly far from Tally.

I was on YS checking every hour since 7am. Saw the tweet that it went live I ATC waited like 5 mins to check out Sold Out. I felt the pain of getting the L, went right back in slow mode cause I already knew it was done.
I choose a sz 7 in line for like a minute and order went through.

Adidas was acting up sending all kind of blocks. Had to resort to plan B which I have never used but worked. I checked out a second pair around 10:40am.

I was on YS checking every hour since 7am. Saw the tweet that it went live I ATC waited like 5 mins to check out Sold Out. I felt the pain of getting the L, went right back in slow mode cause I already knew it was done.
I choose a sz 7 in line for like a minute and order went through.

Adidas was acting up sending all kind of blocks. Had to resort to plan B which I have never used but worked. I checked out a second pair around 10:40am.
what was the sz of the second pair?

Meanwhile I had 3 manual orders cancelled. 3 diff cards

This picture was posted earlier in the thread - does anyone have an ID on the pants? I know it seems silly to ask about an adidas sweat pant but i can’t find this colorway especially with a zipper. Cheers if anyone knows.

Attachments

• 7B1CD9C7-0FE7-4FD2-B8D1-A85A00C90B07.png
    7B1CD9C7-0FE7-4FD2-B8D1-A85A00C90B07.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
202BA49D-E749-4F17-A9C6-16C940407AEB.jpeg
I had my only order cancelled as well. Sat out for the remaining 3-4 restocks (was one of the people posting links- glad if anyone ate) bc I just wanted 1 pear. Anyway that ended up cancelled due to “fraud” so whatever.

Last restock- was sleeping & got woken up abruptly from my nap. Seriously L nation, was half delusional while checking out. Got through entering payment info at least 8 times. :lol: I’m not mad... it’s just a shoe... but there’s no logic to the cancels. Usually my credit card is pretty good at freezing my card for “suspicious activity” but the charge was pending and all before YS cancelled.... hours after the 2nd last restock so I thought I was gucci. Oh well.
Theres one for you seeing as you missed out bro.

This picture was posted earlier in the thread - does anyone have an ID on the pants? I know it seems silly to ask about an adidas sweat pant but i can’t find this colorway especially with a zipper. Cheers if anyone knows.

Kohl's has something called "Adidas cotton pants" that look very similar. Usually got sales going on there too.

Back
Top Bottom