• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Man ADC still trolling me

Attachments

• 041DC5D2-9D3D-4091-9405-9C29890B0A03.png
    041DC5D2-9D3D-4091-9405-9C29890B0A03.png
    421 KB · Views: 81
Yeah I’ve just been on forever. It’s only $100.

Go Noles :wink:

Haha. I used to use 247, but never paid. Now I use another free site; however, it’s invite only. Coincidentally enough, it was because of people leaking too info that was supposed to stay on the site but ended up other places and passed as their own info. Sound familiar? Lol

Anyway, Go ‘Noles! Body is ready for the ‘18 season :nthat:

just to add my run through from todays chaos. i have a total of 4 addresses. 7 cards.

1st wave. ordered 8 pairs, all different shipping but same billing address, used one card. ONLY one order went through, everything else cancelled.

2nd wave. ordered 4 pairs, same shipping address for all but different billing address from 1st wave (the one confirmed order), different billing address and cards. Only one went through again.

3rd wave. ordered 4 pairs. tried using my 4 cards under its same shipping/billing for that card. only 1 went through. two orders used previous confirmed addresses (cancalled) and the other 2 used same new address (only one went through)

4th wave (last). order 2 pairs. used my last address on two different cards with different billing (only one went though)

verdict. ONE PER HOUSE HOLD. GG YS.

just to add my run through from todays chaos. i have a total of 4 addresses. 7 cards.

1st wave. ordered 8 pairs, all different shipping but same billing address, used one card. ONLY one order went through, everything else cancelled.

2nd wave. ordered 4 pairs, same shipping address for all but different billing address from 1st wave (the one confirmed order), different billing address and cards. Only one went through again.

3rd wave. ordered 4 pairs. tried using my 4 cards under its same shipping/billing for that card. only 1 went through. two orders used previous confirmed addresses (cancalled) and the other 2 used same new address (only one went through)

4th wave (last). order 2 pairs. used my last address on two different cards with different billing (only one went though)

My wife ordered two on YS using her card, and I ordered one using my CC all on the second wave. Same billing address, the only one so far that got cancelled was her second pair.

Doing all that hindered many people from copping, pretty selfish on your part.

If I order with my name and credit card, could another person in the household order with their name and credit card? Same billing and shipping since same household.

Thanks in advance

Pretty sure there'll be one more restock before the end of the weekend once they gather up all the cancellations.

If I order with my name and credit card, could another person in the household order with their name and credit card? Same billing and shipping since same household.

Thanks in advance

that's what i did for the 2nd wave. and only one went through.

but i have a friend who did his and his gf's to their apartment and both are good. so im not 100% sure..
i mean even people with one order got cancelled.. |l

I am the only one in here who has never been able to cop any Yeezy's on a drop. I am on mobile; because i work every drop.

I am the only one in here who has never been able to cop any Yeezy's on a drop. I am on mobile; because i work every drop.
Tough on mobile but I’ve done it on ys more so than adc. Today is the first time I got on adc while on mobile.

Haha. I used to use 247, but never paid. Now I use another free site; however, it’s invite only. Coincidentally enough, it was because of people leaking too info that was supposed to stay on the site but ended up other places and passed as their own info. Sound familiar? Lol

Anyway, Go ‘Noles! Body is ready for the ‘18 season :nthat:

Sounds very familiar lol. I actually met two guys last week that work for 247 in Tally. Not Newberg though.

I’ll be at the spring game. Really looking forward to it! Season is going to be pretty exciting with all the changes.

Back
Top Bottom