Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
WTT is definitely a solid album. That said, putting two unquestionably classic artists together doesn’t necessarily equate to a classic group. I need more material in order to say that. And honestly, I’d rather hear Jay and Kanye on their own. Their group dynamic does nothing for me.

Classic duos are groups like OutKast, Mobb Deep, UGK, EPMD, Clipse, etc. They’ve all put out multiple albums together that have garnered a lot of critical acclaim and the music has stood the test of time. For me, you don’t get mentioned in the same breath as those dudes with one solid album (can’t call it a classic b/c it has some pretty forgettable tracks) under your belt.

ok yea i knew i was forgetting people i take my comment back lmao

Last edited:
C3F248F5-52C9-4CD6-9D1F-345288554082.png
B9208D95-5790-4D20-823F-3E008603AD4A.png
Seeing John Mayer playing Jerry’s parts is cringeworthy at best , only reason Bobby had Mayer join the band is bc he wanted to sell more tickets , total cash grab since GD50 with Trey playing Jerry’s parts was the last decent collab, only reason Phil came back that weekend was bc of Trey, I’m a phish kid , seen over 300shows etc , only thing the Dead & Company got going for them is Bobby’s daughter Monet still goes on turr, you know Mayer is trying to smash w/no luck lol

Looking good @JPS . :emoji_thumbsup:

Reactions: JPS
Having hype kicks don’t make you a hypebeast.

Agreed. It’s not my fault some of the dopest looking shoes get the most hype.

Also, idc what anyone says about WTT, that album will always hold a place for me. So many good memories to that album to round out summer that year and then of course the WTT tour was insane. I’ll never forget it.

And if someone had a gun to my head and I had to answer my favorite Kanye song, Blood On The Leaves is the first thing that comes to mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom