Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
With the colorways the 700s have been dropping..and the price..the 700s not gonna outlast the 350s...unless better colors come. They can retro the 350s for a lonnnng time. Breds..belugas..coppers..zebras..turtle doves..pirate blacks..u name it..they’ll fly...V1 and V2s. The only 700 worth retroing and they released em twice now..are the OG waves..and i’m even gettin tired of seeing THOSE everywhere. I still have hope for the 700s though because of their design and comfort..but i don’t see longevity in them unless change happens. The bottom of the upcoming 700v3 looks terrible..only putting nails in the coffin. ( i still love my Geodes! But i’m very concerned about the future of the 700v1 700v2 700v3 etc)

Last edited:
I’m sorry but this some hipster *** comment. Will you say the same thing about 700s in two years?

Hipster comment?

Lol

I’m 31, been a member on NT since 2003.

Always been into retro runners, you would know if you’re in threads that cover other brands.

Anyways, clearly you all are excited to buy these 350s - that’s cool.

Do you.

Happy you can buy them in droves.

Retro runners and runner heads aren’t wearing retro runner to “run”.

If you want to talk about true state of the art running shoes, you would also see me in those threads as I run.

Silly kids.

11F779F0-2C3C-41FF-8DA6-FA1BB6584714.gif

^ I guess you are much too mature for these kicks since "Kids wear them" & hence they "childish" from your high seat eh?

I see kids in Vans and Nikes too..alot. Guess it only ticks him off when they were in his 350s. Darn kids..spending their parents money on 350s..while that man worked hard to pay for his own 350s, TO LOOK LIKE A COOL ADULT. Those...brats. He hadda sell his whole 350 collection..to zit faced privileged teenagers. SMH

ADC waited 3 business days to ship but at least they are delivering overnight. I will put my ADC rage away for now. :ohwell:

I’ve owned each pair of 350s up until the frozen yellows.

I now own zero pairs.

Once I started to realize how childish the shoes had gotten with kids wearing them for high fashion all around the place, I ditched them.

I couldn’t be part of “that”.

700s imo will go down as the best Yeezy model made (including Nike).

700 till the end!

6A2FF948-FFCF-4D5F-8CE4-BD84539E5373.gif

Curiously, being over 30, why do you care so much about who wears the shoes? Who cares if kids wear them to be part of high fashion scene-they’re still $220 sneakers that were mass produced in China.

Curiously, being over 30, why do you care so much about who wears the shoes? Who cares if kids wear them to be part of high fashion scene-they’re still $220 sneakers that were mass produced in China.
probably the same reason you dont want to go to a travis Scott concert

Back
Top Bottom