Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I don’t understand how 350s are a fad that’ll go away in a few years. Too many people worldwide love them. If you want to get rid an awful fad..how bout if people stopped wearing socks and slippers or slides? or wateva they wanna call em

Not that I agree that 350's are on that same level, but I bet most people said something similar about Roshes back during their days. "Classic design that people love worldwide, not a fad"

I don't know if it's just me, but I've noticed that the 500s are the most worn pair of Yeezys amongst the ladies.
With the Salts being the most worn common colorway that I see, followed by the Blush.

B12BA66B-9C11-4267-8234-51CCAFA7B288.jpeg BC4D4572-D751-4092-A60C-18BE5A3872E1.jpeg

Got my Inertia’s in today while at work. First 700. I went a half size up and they fit perfect. No way I could fit my TTS without taking out the insoles.

I enjoy them. They’re a little more pastel and blue in person. I plan on buying the 120cm coral colored laces from Slickieslaces when they came back in stock.

The only 500 I care for is the utility black but that resell price is steep. I'm rly tempted. Hoping the vanta will satisfy me.

Just got my pair in today. Very interesting colorway. Can’t say I’ve ever seen anything like these before. Not the biggest fan overall, but kudos to Adidas/Yeezy for a very unique look IMO
i feel the same way. i could only cop a 11 after i got through the splash page but idk if i want to sell to get a 9.5 or just sell period. color is very interesting..

How long do orders typically take to get to you from StockX? Just ordered a pair of Clays from them and it says expected delivery around April 16...they usually take that long to deliver?

give or take a day or two from that estimated delivery date. They have to wait till the seller ships it to them which takes roughly a week, and then they verify it and then ship it to you which could also take just about a week

Can’t wait to get these in hand. Most I’ve ever spent on a sneaker though :lol: copped for $350 plus shipping.

the 350 is the most monumental shoe of the last 5 years, bar none.

while most of us have worn or purchased our fair share of pairs, there's still a huge chunk of ppl out there who haven't. And Adidas isn't only hyper focused on us as buyers.

Name another shoe that was created from scratch with this much worldwide success in the last 5 years. There are a few runner ups, but the 350 changed the game for a long period of time. It's a timeless model and will never fully go out of style if Adidas markets it just right.

I’ve owned each pair of 350s up until the frozen yellows.

I now own zero pairs.

Once I started to realize how childish the shoes had gotten with kids wearing them for high fashion all around the place, I ditched them.

I couldn’t be part of “that”.

700s imo will go down as the best Yeezy model made (including Nike).

700 till the end!

6A2FF948-FFCF-4D5F-8CE4-BD84539E5373.gif

I’m sorry but this some hipster *** comment. Will you say the same thing about 700s in two years?

Also, what is going on here?!

25-EEA362-56-B6-4-B3-C-8890-12469-D3-A024-C.jpg

The dummies at Adidas thought one label with the style code wasn’t enough, so they decided to make another one with much larger font. They even added the colorway and shoe size. What. The. ****.

I’m sorry but this some hipster *** comment. Will you say the same thing about 700s in two years?

I co-sign. You basically are saying “other people like it so now I don’t like it anymore”

Also to the people saying the clays are Meh in hand, I’ve heard that and also that people love them. Guess I’ll see when my pair comes in.

How long do orders typically take to get to you from StockX? Just ordered a pair of Clays from them and it says expected delivery around April 16...they usually take that long to deliver?
Nah they overestimated with my pair. Said should be here april 11, but it got delivered today. But then again, it's most likely because stockx already had the pair from how fast it was shipped from seller to being authenticated.

From a visual standpoint 350s are 1st or 2nd when it comes to Yeezy/Adidas. It’s between the 350s and the 750s.
500s are Trash. 700s are trash , can’t lie the OG color grew on me tho. 451s will add to this trash section.

There’s a reason those other models haven’t made it to general release status yet.

From a visual standpoint 350s are 1st or 2nd when it comes to Yeezy/Adidas. It’s between the 350s and the 750s.
500s are Trash. 700s are trash , can’t lie the OG color grew on me tho. 451s will add to this trash section.

There’s a reason those other models haven’t made it to general release status yet.
What’s the reason? Please present facts by evidence

Back
Top Bottom