Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Saw a comment about how these have the elastic like the mauve and those fit a little snug on me. As I went for the 11.5 it sold out in cart. I'm surprised haha
I did the same exact thing. I have a wide foot so I copped an 11.5 on YS.

Clean colorway. But too plain for me to drop 300 on them. If it was cheaper like 300 v2 price I woulda copped no question. Glad yall ate though

GDC ain’t come to US smh. White widow meh. DB meh. Humidity bow tie fuego but rest of shoe meh. Win some big meh
I will agree, nike sb is not anywhere near what it used to be, but these inertias are not any better than any of the releases listed above.

Back looks weird

53380712_147519036271162_2667483878152414120_n.jpg

inertias the best relese in a year othr then mauve, brodiddlys

PRICEs went up big time ON THEM!!!!!!!! go check stockx

Anybody do FCFS in Chicago yesterday?

Adidas did wristbands and my buddy got there at 6am and was already number 120/230. I got there at 7am and was 161/230.

Saint Alfred across the street was FCFS also so between 8am-noon Milwaukee Ave was a party.

Cool scene though! It was nice to see the cops turn a blind eye to all the blatant blunt smoking :pimp::lol:

Anybody do FCFS in Chicago yesterday?

Adidas did wristbands and my buddy got there at 6am and was already number 120/230. I got there at 7am and was 161/230.

Saint Alfred across the street was FCFS also so between 8am-noon Milwaukee Ave was a party.

Cool scene though! It was nice to see the cops turn a blind eye to all the blatant blunt smoking :pimp::lol:
Went to adidas and got a pair on fcfs

Salt 700s calling me for some rzn
Answer when you can cop for sub $225. Otherwise forget about them cause that colorway is forgettable.

They are called salts but they should be called the Mrs. Dash since they have zero flavor #blandAF.

Answer when you can cop for sub $225. Otherwise forget about them cause that colorway is forgettable.

They are called salts but they should be called the Mrs. Dash since they have zero flavor #blandAF.

Let the person kop what they like, don't need to force assertion on others.

I’m so sorry for inserting my OPINION :rofl:Get T F out of here with that “force assertion on others.”

well, you pretty much are. Look it up. Opinion is one thing. but asserting is another.
If you want flavour, get some chilli or wasabi and rubbed it into your posts. Maybe some of us can get an idea of what taste you have. (or lack thereof.) LOL.

Back
Top Bottom