Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
I think this is the plus to the $300 price tag. It keeps the maybes out. It lowers the profitability for resellers too. Granted it’s mostly supply and demand at the end of the day. But I think the high price tag helps.

Doesn't have anything to do with the price tag. Yeezy hype is just dead.

If they were flipping for $1000, people would pay 500 retail for them

Yeezys weren't dead when the statics were dropping. Just depends on the color and scarcity.

Doesn't have anything to do with the price tag. Yeezy hype is just dead.

If they were flipping for $1000, people would pay 500 retail for them

It’s a bit surprising people are saying Yeezys are dead? This colorway hasn’t been discounted yet by any retailer online more than $15. And that’s the only one known by this board. They sold out in most sizes with the exception of 8-11 which carry the most volume in a half a day. They’re 3Xs the volume of the salts.

Not sure any commercially produced sneaker will fetch 3-4 times in resell. When that was occurring, yeezys were much lower volumes. If that large mark up means a shoe is hype most need to move onto another shoe like Geigers 002s

Where’s everyone going to be saying two months from now when these are reselling $100-150+ over box price? And the next few releases sell out in the same time frame?

Copped these on Undefeated this morning. Didn’t realize that they didn’t ship to PO Boxes. So made another order and shipped to my home address. Undefeated states that orders “cannot be cancelled, no exceptions”. So if you can’t ship my order, then where are you going to send it?? I’ve emailed them and explained. Hopefully this gets taken care of smoothly.

YOU can't cancel orders. They can.

Back
Top Bottom