• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
7 pairs for 4 days? Do you, but that's hella OD. :lol::lol:

At most I'd do 1 pair/day, and even that's probably overkill. But I get it--I used to do the same. My entire carryon bag would be nothing but sneakers b/c I damn sure wasn't about to get those lost or stolen. Clothes and toiletries though? Those were all disposable. :lol:
Bump that! Im with you on the carry on but shiiidddd.. Im taking hella HEAT especially if I lm going somewhere hot! May UnDS 2 pairs in 1 day! You know you got your.. tourist city pair for the day, then your kick it pair for the night! F it UnDS 2 more for next day! 7 pairs for 4 days is Perfect! imo

No one mentioning salt 700’s lmao

And yeah sales are up from Q4 bc they made a million pies

DyL8U2-X0AEDHXi.jpg:large

Is that white or grey? If it's closer to the colors of the Moonrocks - I dig it :nthat: If it's bleach white, then fahgetaboutit.

salt 500s are awesome. wonder if the 700 version can yield da same magic
Salt 500s are a real gem...the other 500 colorways aren’t as dope IMO. The Salt 700s...i doubt imma be calling those real gems...they’re clean..but maybe too plain? IDK. But..I’m warming up to those ANALOG 700s..even though most people want the Inertias. I feel a decent amount of us would buy Analogs 700s or Salt 700s as an impulse buy..but for $300..i can’t spend it if i feel the sneaker is just a MEH..they OK

Reactions: JPS
I think it has just gotten too expensive for me to start copping slightly different shades of the same model :lol:
Like of the yeezy 500s....blush and super moon and salt basically all the same color palate for me....i can't see dropping the money on more then one of those 3.
The rest of the recent releases are just a strange mash up of the same colors. Like sesame 350s, static 350s, reflective 350s, static 700 v2s, Salt 700s, analog 700s....

Personally it kind of makes the inertia that much more appealing.

The salt 700v1s are what the 700v2 static’s should’ve been

I’m all in for the salt 700s since the v1> v2 - no questions about it. If you disagree, you’re wrong.

The other Yeezy models look good monochromatic, but not the 700s..they just have too much goin on in the designs to only be one color. Salt 700 easily will be the weakest V1 700 colorway. The Analogs might be 2nd weakest...but I’m digging Analogs wayyy more though.

The model of the 500 makes monochromatic colors work. But the color blocking in the 700's make a monochromatic colorway feel underutilized. Like buying a fast computer and only using it to check email. Just my opinion and why I like the Waverunners and Mauves so much, because they take advantage of the color blocks.

Salt 700 has potential to be one of the greatest “turns” in this threads history if on feet pics are good.

They might look good in person if it’s “moonrock”... if they named it Moonrock 700 hype would be higher I’m sure.

Back
Top Bottom