Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Anyone hit on Caliroots for the Waverunners or black 500's?

I am a 9 TTS, and they only had 9.5 in Waverunners. I have a UB 500 in 9 but its too tight, and the site didn't have a 9.5.

I plan my day accordingly and wear the appropriate shoe for said day...
I won't wear an all white shoe to a bbq for example, I try to be smart about it still
but I wear everything I own.

What's up with the BBQ issues? Not like you're slaughtering the pig.

For me, it's just whether or not it's gonna rain. I'm not wrestling any animals.

Speaking of wearing your shoes and getting rain or bbq sauce on them... anyone use crepe spray? I’ve heard good things.

ever heard of.... BBQ sauce?
Dude, you can't control how sloppy other people can get and especially if there are kids. Rain is water, bbq sauce is bbq sauce.

I hope that explains it...
link for reference: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bbq+sauce

Speaking of wearing your shoes and getting rain or bbq sauce on them... anyone use crepe spray? I’ve heard good things.

You guys should ALWAYS spray Crepe (or a similar product) on shoes you plan on wearing out and about. I’ve legitimately had motor oil spill on a pair of white leather/suede retros (Jordan 7 Pure Platinums) and because I sprayed them down with Crepe earlier, I was able to quickly wipe the oil off off them before it set. It didn’t leave any visible stain either (unless you VERY closely examined the shoes), which was amazing.

My shoe kryptonite is one thing and one thing only.

Kids' soccer games.:emoji_astonished: You know it's gonna be muddy. Always.

You guys should ALWAYS spray Crepe (or a similar product) on shoes you plan on wearing out and about. I’ve legitimately had motor oil spill on a pair of white leather/suede retros (Jordan 7 Pure Platinums) and because I sprayed them down with Crepe earlier, I was able to quickly wipe the oil off off them before it set. It didn’t leave any visible stain either (unless you VERY closely examined the shoes), which was amazing.
I spray New Balance stain and water repellent.
Works well and doesn't destroy the suede like Jason Markk.

I plan my day accordingly and wear the appropriate shoe for said day...
I won't wear an all white shoe to a bbq for example, I try to be smart about it still
but I wear everything I own.

thats how i see life and shoes and sometimes i wear loud shoes to work to make my boss cringe on causal fridays

i think its more not about u messing up shoes but other people stepping on them on grass or a dirt at a BBQ can spell disaster

remember you can only wear heat to buy shoes

or when the second coming of Jesus comes

or when resell hits its sweet spot lol

or when your first born comes or marriage

and for some none of those reasons are good enough and they will sit in a box forever. :rofl:
I deliberately wear non hyped shoes when I go enter local raffles or pick up my Ws cuz I swear people be trying too hard to get noticed that its cringy. I'd rather wear my heat doing the usual things (errands, shopping, etc)

I deliberately wear non hyped shoes when I go enter local raffles or pick up my Ws cuz I swear people be trying too hard to get noticed that its cringy. I'd rather wear my heat doing the usual things (errands, shopping, etc)
same for me. So cringe people rocking all their Sup x TNF gear and all the newest yeezys.
Check me out in my Vans fam. Anaheim factory gang bro

Back
Top Bottom