• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
People shopping at Best Buy can't be into sneakers? :emoji_thinking:

Lol, they can be. But that’s the only time I’ve ever seen anyone wearing a pair of Red October’s in my life. Best Buy is an interesting place to choose to wear a shoe as rare as the Red October. To be honest I think it’s the only time I’ve seen any Air Yeezys besides the pair my friend owns. And he has never worn his pair.

Lol, they can be. But that’s the only time I’ve ever seen anyone wearing a pair of Red October’s in my life. Best Buy is an interesting place to choose to wear a shoe as rare as the Red October. To be honest I think it’s the only time I’ve seen any Air Yeezys besides the pair my friend owns. And he has never worn his pair.
I can't make this sound any less uppity than it will come off as, but some folks just use the stuff they purchased for its purpose as opposed to using it for likes and shares.

Red October's at best buy are as functional as they are at Coachella.

I can't make this sound any less uppity than it will come off as, but some folks just use the stuff they purchased for its purpose as opposed to using it for likes and shares.

Red October's at best buy are as functional as they are at Coachella.

Hell, I’d be more apt to wear them at Best Buy as opposed to Coachella. :lol:

Zero chance I’m sacrificing those to music festival crowds.

well, that's not a very cragmatic view on shoes is it?

Dx98naFWoAAV3xg.jpg

unspoken sneaker battle
Update on my unspoken sneaker battle. Few weeks back decided to UnDS my BRED V2 and when i went to pick up my daughter from school later that day the lil asian mom had on BREDs too. Had to acknowledge them by complimenting her.

my brother wears his to publix's (supermarket) they are shoes B. not everyone cares how much something is worth. someone stopped me and said your really just wearing your turtle doves like that ( was at my kids science fair) im like yea there were the closest shoe in my closet that morning. heck i wore them to shop at old navy this summer for kids uniforms.

they just shoes imo..

remember you can only wear heat to buy shoes

or when the second coming of Jesus comes

or when resell hits its sweet spot lol

or when your first born comes or marriage

and for some none of those reasons are good enough and they will sit in a box forever. :rofl:

I rock my shoes running simple errands too...

But the Red October’s aren’t just any shoe... lol, not like they don’t go for $5,000 or anything.

Also, yeah, they would not be functional at Coachella at all, if you’re trying to destroy them maybe lol. Wear comfy shoes you don’t give an F about at festivals, everyone knows that.

Back
Top Bottom