• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350V2-Zebra-pickup.jpg
When it’s all said and done these are still the best and most iconic colorway of the 350 imo.

When it’s all said and done these are still the best and most iconic colorway of the 350 imo.
agreed. loved them when that pic first surfaced of kanye wearing them performing w/ chance, and i still think they are the best colorway today. the monochrome yeezys are nice, don't get me wrong, but i just prefer the striped version.

Did anyone order the Sesames from ADC and still not get them? I just got my order cancelled for some 4Ds from them (they didn't even refund my payment) and I haven't gotten shipping info from them about the sesames. I've never had ADC take more than a couple of days to ship, so I'm getting really paranoid. How does a large company like Adidas **** this up?

Did anyone order the Sesames from ADC and still not get them? I just got my order cancelled for some 4Ds from them (they didn't even refund my payment) and I haven't gotten shipping info from them about the sesames. I've never had ADC take more than a couple of days to ship, so I'm getting really paranoid. How does a large company like Adidas **** this up?

Weird. I ordered Salt 500's and they shipped next day. Hopefully they sent them and forgot to add tracking or something.

Back
Top Bottom