• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
O1_740x.jpg
!!!

Yeezy boots all on sale for $220 on YS

dont know how the sizing works with his boots anyone own a pair that can help me out. im a 9 in all other yeezys. appreciate any help
I have season 4 oil crepes. I’m a sz US 10 and got a 43. I should have gotten a 44. The insoles are super thick so that makes them fit too snug. I can wear if I take out the insole but I may just get rid and cop the newly added pairs. I’m just curious if the quality will differ since retail is less?

Last edited:
yeah, I just bought a 42 lol if it fits it fits if not try and sell and get some of my money back. That is the one thing i hate about ys is you cant exchange anything smh.

what size are you normally in sneakers? i'm a US10 and im deciding between a 42 or 43 lol

Can somebody please tell me which 350v2 size and Jordan 11 concords 2018, spacejams 2016 size is matching?
Do XI run 0,5 US bigger then 350v2?

So they are releasing 2 diff static 350 pairs. Normal white static and then a static 3M reflective pair. Makes sense for all the diff pics I’ve been seeing. I’ll take either one. 3M not a deal breaker for me

Any news on whether semi frozen yellow Yeezy release will be limited like the initial release or would it be easier to cop?

I dont see a black bottom on the Africa pics... not the same shoe or am I wrong? Please advise... full buzzn and getting sleepy.

I dont see a black bottom on the Africa pics... not the same shoe or am I wrong? Please advise... full buzzn and getting sleepy.
Maybe it's dirty from all the sand? It has that black outline on the back of the shoe though which matches the yeezymafia pic.

Can somebody please tell me which 350v2 size and Jordan 11 concords 2018, spacejams 2016 size is matching?
Do XI run 0,5 US bigger then 350v2?

I would generally be 13 on both 350v2 and Jordan XI. I could probably do 12.5 in both just fine, but that size is generally a pain to nail down. My feet are wide, so I don't mind a little room in the toe as long as it doesn't look stupid. Space Jams I went 13 and there's just some slight space in the toe...13 on XI lows basically fit me perfect. 350v2 sizing seems to vary a decent amount, but I default to 13 and that's generally really safe...semi-frozen yellow 12 fit fine for me with or without insert, 13 on Beluga 2.0 is solid, the recent Zebras seem a little looser in the toe than others, so 13 is comfortable whereas the Sesames seem a bit tighter in the toe. I will generally go size 12 in NMDs (12.5 in the STLT due to the way that primeknit fits my foot...easily my favorite NMD model for how it fits).

Any news on whether semi frozen yellow Yeezy release will be limited like the initial release or would it be easier to cop?

It was almost impossible to cop the first time around, so this will definitely be easier. Just the fact that footsites will have them makes it ridiculously more plentiful and accessible.

Back
Top Bottom