• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Ultimate troll move, they’ll still charge $20 for delayed shipping lol

Honestly the 20 dollars isn’t bad I bought 2 pairs of socks and mauves in 2 different orders and they shipped everything separately through ups. Just like if you order 10 pairs they just charge 20 for shipping

20181105_190930.png
So the consensus is the China pairs aren't flawed but the India pairs are? Because it could quite easily be the other way round. Both are are good quality imo, not like ones lacking the material the other has.

Yes, IMO the China pairs are built with better craftsmanship then the India pairs. In reference to the outlined picture, just looking at the midsole where the volt hits are, you could see the lines and patterns aren't are sharp on the India pairs. View attachment 2205622

Last edited:
I would have donated my pair if it was India.
Lucky for us
Yes, IMO the China pairs are built with better craftsmanship then the India pairs. In reference to the outlined picture, just looking at the midsole where the volt hits are, you could see the lines and patterns aren't are sharp on the India pairs. View attachment 2205622
Respect your opinion but both pairs are dope to me. I intend to wear the India pair first regardless.

I don’t think comparing MIC and MII is dumb or silly...I mean nitpicking details, ranking, and opinion forming are all healthy habits of true heads. I find it more stimulating and entertaining than stock numbers and one liners like W or L. Just my 0.02 cents. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom