Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
was discussing with the wife yesterday and I told her that only certain Yeezys FEEL like they're Yeezys.
TLDR: Yeezy 700 and 350V2 to me are both up there in terms of legacy along with the Nike 1 and 2s.
TBH, not a fan of the Air Yeezy 1s. Those joints are too bulky for me.
The Air Yeezy 2s are fire though and are in my top 3 Kanye sneakers.

In my opinion 500 and 700 looks like a real Kanye creation. But 350 v2 mostly like an adidas creation based on the v1 , just to sell to the most publics
I'd add the 750s to that list. I definitely see some similarities b/w those and the LV Jaspers, and the others sneakers that he rocked in the past.

Ftl app bugging like a mug:angry: Damn near took me 20 min to change location so I can add 10min head start

mine did and then it wiped out all my time to 0. I'm way above platinum vip to lol. this is going to be fun talking with them trying to get it fixed. ever since their last few updates they really messed up their app. I get errors all the time now.

Adidas fixed the yellow outsole on the creams and the Zebras.
But why can't they fix that dookie stain on the Yeebras?

I personally love my Frozen Yellows, but if they replaced that gum sole for a Frozen Yellow sole, I'd then own two versions of the Frozen Yellows.

I remember when you were trashing them bout a week ago :lol:

I’m still not a fan of that damn midsole. My issue is with the difference in color from upper to midsole. I’ve always loved the upper. Probably still gonna pass because of that inconsistency.

3F24B78A-D64D-4113-AE4A-3C6414A89A9B.jpeg

3D13F451-9758-496E-BF51-C0ABF45570FC.gif

when you look first glance they look the same but when you start paying attention to detail, MII have so much flaws, it's a ripoff to the MICs and anyone who got MII pairs. Everything is off.
So the consensus is the China pairs aren't flawed but the India pairs are? Because it could quite easily be the other way round. Both are are good quality imo, not like ones lacking the material the other has.

Love the 500s, shoe has solid materials, comfort, and a $200 retail pricepoint. That said, I never felt the need to buy more than 1 cw (blush) since they aren’t as wearable as 350s.
I can honestly say I'm cool with the black 500s, might just ice my blush.
and yes, materials are indeed good, IMO better than the fufu suede on the 700s.

TBH, not a fan of the Air Yeezy 1s. Those joints are too bulky for me.
The Air Yeezy 2s are fire though and are in my top 3 Kanye sneakers.

I'd add the 750s to that list. I definitely see some similarities b/w those and the LV Jaspers, and the others sneakers that he rocked in the past.

Won't go into the designs I've owned but something about the 750's just feel like its the truest Ye design IMO. Just felt like the 2's could've been for anyone at Nike, or would've eventually been produced but I feel like only Ye could've pulled off the 750. Kinda hard to explain :lol: Once you actually wear different pairs and experience them over time its what I've concluded. All my opinion of course.

Back
Top Bottom