ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's gonna be the first one to call him lol
I called him to tell him he was a Piece of Ish and he answered and said STOP CALLING ME! lololol
laugh.gif
 What a prick, I can't believe some people man SMH.
mean.gif

Ah yes. Proto kept us styled right doe  
roll.gif
Letting us know all the trends ... lol

BTW, did he actually scam? I know he was in heavy in the old Yeezy thread and then disappeared. I know he got booted, but never heard much of the back story.
Taking a quick scan of his Insta, it appears he scammed NT into thinking he's straight.

Collage wdywt pics and gym selfies
laugh.gif
Always low key flexing his triceps in pics lol 

Back when the Yeezy 2s dropped, I got scammed for $2,850 by a NikeTalk member, who had a great reputation on the site as well as eBay.

Theory that i came up with that will no doubt get roasted: YS says nothing and in your package is a pair of tans as a surprise. 

Yes I'm dreaming 

Tans just came in from footlocker. These are actually nice in person. Wierd thing tho is that this pair seems to have a euro size tag. Wonder where they got these or pulled from.
came in from footlocker, what kind of bot do you use because i know thats not team manuela

Idk if its a good deal but jusy got the tans for 780 shipped in a size 9 smh
That's not too bad (relatively speaking) for a size 9 (IMO)

I  "lucked" out and copped the MR's for $600 shipped and PB's for $650 shipped from some NT members.

Hopefully I have the same "luck" this time around... SMH I need to figure out how to cop for retail lmfao, I'd rather buy from a NTr than eBay or FC etc etc. But I'd 

really like to buy from Adidas one day 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom