ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Fahqu001  
Bruh this is the greatest gif ever I laugh every time I see it 
roll.gif

NT really finished this thread off with a bang  

Dang, I hate that I like this. :lol:. After a week of air travel purgatory, this thread is frankly the ONLY thing that has really made me laugh today.

I might normally agree with the comments Edshoecator posted, but today....after the week Im having, naw, not today. I give not one damb. The little prick ...he asked for it.

View media item 1849678

Last edited:
Dang, I hate that I like this.
laugh.gif
. After a week of air travel purgatory, this thread is frankly the ONLY thing that has really made me laugh today.

I might normally agree with the comments Edshoecator posted, but today....after the week Im having, naw, not today. I give not one damb. The little prick ...he asked for it.
My boo!

I'm all for the fun and games but this stuff gets corny...quick.

Honestly, it's just pissing me off cause I need a baby size and the thread is moving fast and thought it was a restock 
laugh.gif

Dang, I hate that I like this.
laugh.gif
. After a week of air travel purgatory, this thread is frankly the ONLY thing that has really made me laugh today.

Wtf is with "damb" is it a NT thing or something? Or do people just not know how to spell "Damn". Serious question.

Bravo, I have been entertained!! NT classic :nthat: Since eBay and PayPal are now separate companies can the seller file a claim with PayPal or is eBay the big dog in this situation?

Last edited:
Price check on Oxford Tan/Light Stone 350s in US 10.5 please.

Also if you have or don't have a pair,
is now the time to buy or sell a pair?

TIA

Wtf is with "damb" is it a NT thing or something? Or do people just not know how to spell "Damn". Serious question.
females and gays at work use words like dambs the ever cringe worthy "yass"...but it might be something else on nt

Last edited:
For the people who ordered apparel from YS hoping to cop tans.. Have they shipped your apparel yet w/o sending any additional info on the tans? 

I understand that but NT isnt the local PD and aint not one of you gonna be there to help in person if the dude goes looking for OP.

You guys need to learn how to take an L and move on.

What if OP is lying?

Not saying he is, but what if?
naw you dont take a L like that and move on  maybe under 1k but 2k naw b  

naw you dont take a L like that and move on  maybe under 1k but 2k naw b  
If dude is local. go see him.

If not. make a new pp account.

What is crying on NT gonna do for ME...nothing. 

Sure, NT gonna provide the lulz, but I would never ask anyone on here to risk their lives to go ask about money I lost.

Dude is a steroid user...who gonna help OP if he decides to retaliate?

If dude is local. go see him.

If not. make a new pp account.

What is crying on NT gonna do for ME...nothing. 

Sure, NT gonna provide the lulz, but I would never ask anyone on here to risk their lives to go ask about money I lost.

Dude is a steroid user...who gonna help OP if he decides to retaliate?
true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom