ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So YS a week ago let u checkout with just kicks..this time you had to cop bras for yeezys...maybe next will be a minimum purchase based on dollar amount so u cant chase the cheapest item...smh.....i hope everyone gets their boost but im done with YS after that move...

I had no issues with Proto, dude was always cool to me. Gotta hear what happened before I go around saying he's a scammer

I was only 15 or 16 at the time. About a week before the release, I began to look for multiple pairs. I found him selling a pack for $1,600 on eBay, which was a steal, but I'd gotten so many on previous shoes like Galaxy Foams and the rest of that pack, so I didn't think twice about it. Additionally he had around 160 positive feedback on eBay. On release date, he sent me a picture of 3 pairs and says, you can have the others for $1,250. I took the offer and he resent a tagged pic. I then asked for shipping, told him I needed them that week and he said it'd come, but he didn't make it in time due to the Puerto Rican parade. On Monday, I e-mail him and get no response. On Tuesday, I e-mail him again.

No response. I left for a summer long trip the next week and for 7 weeks didn't hear from him. Randomly, my mom texted me and siad, "Hey, somone mailed you a Fiji Water", I didn't think anything and thought it was for a promotion. Days later, it clicked and I opened up PayPal claims. I won one, and lost the other. I had to recuperate the other money through a 3 month long process. More on that later.

I was only 15 or 16 at the time. About a week before the release, I began to look for multiple pairs. I found him selling a pack for $1,600 on eBay, which was a steal, but I'd gotten so many on previous shoes like Galaxy Foams and the rest of that pack, so I didn't think twice about it. Additionally he had around 160 positive feedback on eBay. On release date, he sent me a picture of 3 pairs and says, you can have the others for $1,250. I took the offer and he resent a tagged pic. I then asked for shipping, told him I needed them that week and he said it'd come, but he didn't make it in time due to the Puerto Rican parade. On Monday, I e-mail him and get no response. On Tuesday, I e-mail him again.

No response. I left for a summer long trip the next week and for 7 weeks didn't hear from him. Randomly, my mom texted me and siad, "Hey, somone mailed you a Fiji Water", I didn't think anything and thought it was for a promotion. Days later, it clicked and I opened up PayPal claims. I won one, and lost the other. I had to recuperate the other money through a 3 month long process. More on that later.
Fiji Water story sounds vaguely familiar...

Yall about to get this thread locked.

Meth has said a million times to take your L and move on.

Posting his info is harassment and NT can take the hit if anything happens to the guy.
you know the scammer personally or what ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to use fedex track by reference with your order number? It doesn't work wit the "A" number, but people were able to track it with the 750's

People make it seem like 20% is a ripoff. After you factor in 10% eBay fees, 4% PP fees and $20-$30 shipping, you are paying an additionally 5%-6% for security on fraud. Sounds like it's worth it to me. Just sayin'

Last edited:
Could you guys kindly provide me with a LC on these?  I haven't seen these in person so your input is appreciated, thanks fam!

People make it seem like 20% is a ripoff. After you factor in 10% eBay fees, 4% PP fees and $20-$30 shipping, you are paying an additionally 3%-5% for security on fraud. Sounds like it's worth it to me. Just sayin'
AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MY EXPERIENCE WITH EBAY AND LACK OF SELLER PROTECTION AGAINST "FAULTY RETURNS"  IT DEFINITELY IS - I'M LEARNING THE HARD WAY.

People make it seem like 20% is a ripoff. After you factor in 10% eBay fees, 4% PP fees and $20-$30 shipping, you are paying an additionally 5%-6% for security on fraud. Sounds like it's worth it to me. Just sayin'
This  is what I think too. 

Could you guys kindly provide me with a LC on these?  I haven't seen these in person so your input is appreciated, thanks fam!
Any pair with this label is legit, for now anyway.  This label only came from Adidas stores so ask for the receipt 

It'll be a while before these replica factories start making this label

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom