ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, I don't think I've ever repped this much in one thread. And after I saw this ...take my reps, take them all. Dead 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

since selling on ebay results in scam... Where do I sell my kicks? I got 750 TB that I wanted to sell to buy 350s, but now I'm scared of getting ripped off.
Send them in to Sole Supremacy or Flight Club.

Why risk any money...You let them take all the risk and you get all the reward.

It takes patience...you're not gonna put them in one day, get paid the next. Best case is a week wait for a check.

Send them in to Sole Supremacy or Flight Club.

Why risk any money...You let them take all the risk and you get all the reward.

It takes patience...you're not gonna put them in one day, get paid the next. Best case is a week wait for a check.
I put them on ebay last week and they went for 2,000, but the guy never paid... I already put them up again. Will they even sell on flightclub? Its a size 15

For the people who ordered apparel from YS hoping to cop tans.. Have they shipped your apparel yet w/o sending any additional info on the tans? 
i've gotten no shipped apparel or email

Just my order confirmation email from last night and sent them a reply email with my size

I put them on ebay last week and they went for 2,000, but the guy never paid... I already put them up again. Will they even sell on flightclub? Its a size 15
Email them and find out. You might get a quick Athlete sale.

do you guys remember this scammer?

Maybe steroid use is a trait of shoe scamming 
laugh.gif

Maybe steroid use is a trait of shoe scamming 
laugh.gif

Ah yes. Proto kept us styled right doe  
roll.gif
Letting us know all the trends ... lol

BTW, did he actually scam? I know he was in heavy in the old Yeezy thread and then disappeared. I know he got booted, but never heard much of the back story.

Last edited:

Maybe steroid use is a trait of shoe scamming :lol:

Whoa what's the story with him? Haven't seen him post since he was banned from the Yeezys 2 thread.

Ah yes. Proto kept us styled right doe  
roll.gif
Letting us know all the trends ... lol
He's gotta be in pain lurking this thread.

He was the biggest Ye stan ever.
Guess you replied before I finished my edit, but:

"BTW, did he actually scam? I know he was in heavy in the old Yeezy thread and then disappeared. I know he got booted, but never heard much of the back story."

Ah yes. Proto kept us styled right doe  :rofl: Letting us know all the trends ... lol

BTW, did he actually scam? I know he was in heavy in the old Yeezy thread and then disappeared. I know he got booted, but never heard much of the back story.

Taking a quick scan of his Insta, it appears he scammed NT into thinking he's straight.

Ah yes. Proto kept us styled right doe  :rofl: Letting us know all the trends ... lol

Taking a quick scan of his Insta, it appears he scammed NT into thinking he's straight.

Collage wdywt pics and gym selfies :lol:

From last night's "bras for Yeezys" to tonights scammer roasting, this thread has been kicks in both senses of the term :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom