ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if your item ships before you're "certain", you'll no longer be able to cancel it and will probably be stuck with it.
my biggest fear right now, could possibly be my only chance to cancel 

but man if they end up giving OT's to those who copped apparel i would be soooooo salty

idk what to do

Guy bought em and I shipped to him Once he got em he requested a refund questioning authenticity and sent eBay pics of fakes 750s Pic he showed eBay and box weren't ones I sent ! I looked him up and found him on IG with a pic of him with them on and on top of the real box not one he sent eBay Guy is a scammer and I Guarantee its not the first time this Fraud has scammed someone!! His name is CHRIS ACEVEDO from Newark and his IG account is Chrisace171 GUY IS A SCAMMER and will do it again I'm sure! I won't be selling on eBay anymore They take the buyers side all the time due to a legality issue according to them and they are just a third party!
That's literally the worst thing that can happen to an eBay seller. Can the seller ever win a dispute like that? If not, I mean wouldn't everyone be scamming Yeezys like that?

it looks like yeezy supply does infact honor cancellations 

that cancellation was because he was mistakenly being sent 950s

you can't cancel on them for ordering an item you thought had a potential chance at something. I'm sticking with my order as well though and just deal with it. It's my own fault, not gonna try to get my money back because I took a shot on something that didn't work out

Hoping it works out but we'll see

Last edited:
That's literally the worst thing that can happen to an eBay seller. Can the seller ever win a dispute like that? If not, I mean wouldn't everyone be scamming Yeezys like that?
i bet someone lurking will try and do the same thing because they now know that they could get away with it......might want to pm stories like that from now on especially if it could tip off scammers

Guy bought em and I shipped to him Once he got em he requested a refund questioning authenticity and sent eBay pics of fakes 750s Pic he showed eBay and box weren't ones I sent ! I looked him up and found him on IG with a pic of him with them on and on top of the real box not one he sent eBay Guy is a scammer and I Guarantee its not the first time this Fraud has scammed someone!! His name is CHRIS ACEVEDO from Newark and his IG account is Chrisace171 GUY IS A SCAMMER and will do it again I'm sure! I won't be selling on eBay anymore They take the buyers side all the time due to a legality issue according to them and they are just a third party!

Sucks for that to happen to anyone. Chrisace171 sure is [emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]on the gram with your 750 TB. The kid smart not to tag his GF lol

This why I would never sell a super expensive item on ebay. First off the scammers probably know that your trying to sell something that cost $350 for like almost 6x its original cost so they will feel justified in ripping you off.   Tons of scammers are ready to get yeezys for the low on ebay.  Especially with all the people selling fakes, how ebay suppose to believe you. there are tons of scumbag sellers too. And pics/video can be edited no way to really prove you the real deal. 

that cancellation was because he was mistakenly being sent 950s

you can't cancel on them for ordering an item you thought had a potential chance at something. I'm sticking with my order as well though and just deal with it. It's my own fault, not gonna try to get my money back because I took a shot on something that didn't work out

Hoping it works out but we'll see
amen brother

Let's blast him on IG

you get your money back bro?

Exactly my point to eBay I said you guys make it too easy for scammers to rip off people! Guy had a few negative feedback as well and one or two was about authenticity of his item and yet I've been an eBay member since 2002 without one Neagtive but yet didn't mean **** to them!! I even sent pic of his IG to eBay but yet didn't help the case! Guy is a **** and it's all good cause I believe in karma so a lesson learned!! But again be careful and don't recommend selling a high value item on eBay ever again

90% of the time its people with low feedback getting scammed or buyers with low feedback scamming others. How much feedback do you have ? (be honest)

Last edited:

Tell us more about your eBay experience. 
eBay is basically a scammers playground.

Exactly my point to eBay I said you guys make it too easy for scammers to rip off people! Guy had a few negative feedback as well and one or two was about authenticity of his item and yet I've been an eBay member since 2002 without one Neagtive but yet didn't mean **** to them!! I even sent pic of his IG to eBay but yet didn't help the case! Guy is a **** and it's all good cause I believe in karma so a lesson learned!! But again be careful and don't recommend selling a high value item on eBay ever again
don't be scared to blast this kid on IG. I just called him out 

Why it doesn't matter. They are SOLD OUT. Better luck to you next release. 

Huh?

All I asked was simple question about the site.... there was no mention of wondering about stock or a possible restock.

I don't need luck on the next release since I grabbed a pair yesterday...better luck to you getting your sodium levels down (with your day old nike talk account).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom