ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the new 750's are going to be the same type of release as the first ones.. :x

If the new 750's are going to be the same type of release as the first ones..
sick.gif
shouldn't be as limited as moon rocks but these will be hyped to the max

depends on size. my one friend sold his for a cool 1.2k but they don't go near that much anymore
Yo you're way off. Prices have gone UP on TD's. Cheapest pair on FCNY in any size is 1250. Legit pairs on secondary markets (Kixify, eBay, etc) will easily fetch 900-1000 for most common sizes.

Small amount of cash for the MRs or TDs?  Thanks
MR + Cash for TD

Yo you're way off. Prices have gone UP on TD's. Cheapest pair on FCNY in any size is 1250. Legit pairs on secondary markets (Kixify, eBay, etc) will easily fetch 900-1000 for most common sizes.

MR + Cash for TD
eBay got me ****** up, but honestly i haven't checked other sizes other mine in a few months but i see a bunch going for 2k plus

eBay got me ****** up, but honestly i haven't checked other sizes other mine in a few months but i see a bunch going for 2k plus
Yeah... Small sizes skyrocketed recently and other sizes jumped a little, too. I had a friend with a small size up on FCNY for 2200... We're approaching Air Yeezy 2 levels here. Size 5 fetching 2500. 

Yeah... Small sizes skyrocketed recently and other sizes jumped a little, too. I had a friend with a small size up on FCNY for 2200... We're approaching Air Yeezy 2 levels here. Size 5 fetching 2500. 
Sheesh. Good thing I held onto that lucky sz5 Dove. Trade for ROs in a few years? 
laugh.gif

i think the 350s are just really popular with everyone. girls love them cause of the kardashians and dudes love them cause of kanye.

I got a size US size 4 MR coming in. Want a US size 8.5 to wear what do you feel is a fair asking price for the size 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom