ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Me reading people contemplate if there are two versions of the shoe.
That's me, because I hope I don't get a chick shoe lol. I figured it would be the same especially in that size range and all the searching I did before hand lead me to believe it's a unisex shoe. Oh well not too too worried about it.

I meant, of course there's one version. It's a unisex shoe. Labels are just different depending on what store and who they were intended for .

Kinda pissed at myself for not jumping on the windy city sole pre-order at this point. In the span of about 24 hours I went from "**** no" to "how did I pass that up".

When I first decided I was going to make a full-fledged attempt at copping these 350s, the majority of research/"work" I did was done while at my job, so no big loss there, but the time I've spent these past couple days stupidly clicking around the internet trying to buy these shoe is definitely not worth it. The extra dough I would have spent buying from windy city would definitely have been worth the peace of mind that I had a pair locked down, not to mention I'd actually have a pair of shoes to show for it, rather than just this big plate of salt I'm digging into right now.

I know, I know, there's always a chance those pre-order people could cancel but from what I hear windy city sole has a pretty decent track record.

I know some people in here ended up copping from them, curious to hear how that turns out...

of course the 30min of sleep where i passed out accidentally  i got the last 2 days was during the barneys and ssense drop hahahahahha kill me 

anyone wanna rank which sites were easiest? I couldn't get half of them to load

Barneys > Mr. P > End > Ssense

or some other order?

anyone wanna rank which sites were easiest? I couldn't get half of them to load

Barneys > Mr. P > End > Ssense

or some other order?
Ssense actually loaded very easily for me, and seemed pretty stable, never had it stop loading for me. But halfway through checkout I got denied. With End, I watched the countdown finish and then the site completely crashed, until it came back a half hour or so later saying oos. Barneys seemed easiest for people but I think I was just late to the party on that one.

Also, out of all the boutiques, I found Wildstyle to have the most stable site. Never crashed or timed out, and actually seemed to launch at the time they said, but again, got a pair into my cart and couldn't check out.

Last edited:
Ssense actually loaded very easily for me, and seemed pretty stable, never had it stop loading for me. But halfway through checkout I got denied. With End, I watched the countdown finish and then the site completely crashed, until it came back a half hour or so later saying oos. Barneys seemed easiest for people but I think I was just late to the party on that one.
Barney's was crashing around 9:50 really bad. If they didn't release when they did by mistake I would not have these. But I really need some 750s.

what is a fair price for TDs?
why do y'all constantly ask what a fair price when y'all trying to buy something? If you have it to spend... buy it if not leave it alone! Y'all only asking because y'all feeling cheated, and don't wanna feel bad about paying resell. #imo

why do y'all constantly ask what a fair price when y'all trying to buy something? If you have it to spend... buy it if not leave it alone! Y'all only asking because y'all feeling cheated, and don't wanna feel bad about paying resell. #imo
even if you "have it", who wants to be cheated? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom