ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
eh moonrocks are close to beating tds but still the contrast between the grey/black and white is too good 

I would like the MR's the most had the suede patch not have been the same color as the rest of the shoe. The contrast the TD's have is what makes them the best to me. and the red stitching on the heel tab is pure flames..

All 3 > 

nerd.gif

Shoes released around 9:10 instead of 10:00. Sold out in a about mins.
Was there a special link to access the moonrocks on barneys or you were able to see it on the page? I was scrolling through the yeezy collection but didnt even see the shoes there, had to get a link in order to get on the page where the moonrocks was.

Was there a special link to access the moonrocks on barneys or you were able to see it on the page? I was scrolling through the yeezy collection but didnt even see the shoes there, had to get a link in order to get on the page where the moonrocks was.
I saw it on the page when I randomly refreshed, but when I went in, it was almost all gone, only a few sizes left, by then my chances are gone.

They said it went live slightly before the actual scheduled launch time.

I saw it on the page when I randomly refreshed, but when I went in, it was almost all gone, only a few sizes left, by then my chances are gone.

I heard it went up at 9:10

Which ever shoe Kanye wears the most will do the best on the resell market almost like the shoes Jordan wore on court. He hasn't been seen rocking the MR 350's yet. TD>Tans>MR>PB tho.

"Slightly." Lol, more like a little under an hour. Didn't like the way Barney's handled that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom