ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea these soles get dirty so quick. I have been struggling with "Driving Foot" on all my new Tubulars

Yeah dude my first wear I had to take a paper towel and water and just scrub. Didn't want to use a tooth brush.

I'm scared to wear raw denim with it just in case it bleeds.

been a while and catching up a bit whew this post has gone wild lol

the fake/custom debate was funny

anyway...

the lows are cool

but like i said a number of months back

they are basically roshes just boost sole and the kanye name attached lol

even though im sure it will regardless

if the lows shoot up like the 750's do it will be a huge facepalm i feel as the shoe is basically a sole with cloth lol

also since there are have a lot of legit checks...

a friend of mine copped a replica to dye black(ironically they have black fakes now lol)

and i will say holding the shoe definitely is the best legit check one can do

you can feel the difference in quality especially if you have an authentic in hand or ever held one

the shoe is rather simple and the fake my friend has look very spot on especially on foot

now of course he dyed it black so people just assume its a fake off the bat which he is fine about as he just wanted something to play with

but prior to the dye job at a glance its passable

+1 for clean lacing 

View media item 1514479
Took me a while to notice that.. 

also , its clear he got the inspiration from the SLP low s he used to wear... same color palette IMO... slightly different still

Those are whack. If they didn't have YZY on em', nobody in here would purchase.

I am only copping cause I'll make at least $1000 on the resell market.

Those are whack. If they didn't have YZY on em', nobody in here would purchase.

I am only copping cause I'll make at least $1000 on the resell market.
If these resell for a stack that's gross. Shoe not worth even the inflated price tag it will have.

pair has finally arrived - was going straight on feet but figured should do the confirmatory LC

overall all the details checked - came w full adidas.com receipt, overall shape and stitches seem right, strap detail checked out, and the boost material had the 3 stripes

but if folks with confirmed authentics could take a look i'd greatly appreciate it - thanks again fam!

You guys are mad. I would of thought you know better. Them pics are all from fakes. Regards to the yeezy boost lows

Last edited:
way too many fakes going around........ i bet 90% of LC fails. Only way I'm buying these is straight from adidas.

I don't really think it's a big deal that those pics of the lows are fakes. Still give us a decent look at what they'll look like when they come out. Pics of decent fakes > crappy blurred pictures of the real ones

I don't really think it's a big deal that those pics of the lows are fakes. Still give us a decent look at what they'll look like when they come out. Pics of decent fakes > crappy blurred pictures of the real ones
at least we got a new look of the outsole

did not see any of that at the kanye reveal, which has me convinced somewhere in china they've already got a hold of the molds for lows of this shoe or something

pair has finally arrived - was going straight on feet but figured should do the confirmatory LC

overall all the details checked - came w full adidas.com receipt, overall shape and stitches seem right, strap detail checked out, and the boost material had the 3 stripes

but if folks with confirmed authentics could take a look i'd greatly appreciate it - thanks again fam!

View media item 1517521

View media item 1517526

View media item 1517527

View media item 1517522

View media item 1517523

legit fam

Lookin like he just walked out of the #yeezyseason adidas show.
mean.gif

You're good buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom