ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for that app yall was using during the yeezy New York release that altered your location. What were the ones that worked for this?

Fake. Toe box is too big. Shoe goes bigger in the front, which it shouldn't.

C'mon. Some of you guys know what you're looking at.

"No one seeks advice. Just corroboration." - John Steinbeck... and it can pretty much be applied to the entire sneaker/grey market situation that's been lingering for the past 3-4 or so years, ever since JB started with the XI retros again.

Those look good but the sole ridges are a little wider than I'd like. Slim them down more like the YZY's and those are mine if released

So are there going to be anymore releases? What happened to the whole "everyone that wants them will get them"?

So are there going to be anymore releases? What happened to the whole "everyone that wants them will get them"?

It didn't happen and won't. Kanye has little control over how his product is handled, at least for now...THAT much is clear. His bravado got everyone's hopes up, but Adidas has other plans.

It has been pretty quiet in regards to the lows....I can't even remember when they were suppose to drop. The line has cooled down for now, all that remains is the massive disappointment this release has been and will continue to be for the majority.

Last edited:
Ye should've just partnered with Kim and released everything through Her line.

I Remeber when the boost dropped, it was one of the first times I experienced NT going down and freezing cause of all the traffic. It was crazy.

I wasn't rly a big fan of music in general before this release.. i enjoyed the silence instead of the noise which i found to be annoying. Now after all the hype for the yeezy boosts i decided to listen to some music from kanye west to see what hes all about. Now i'm hooked to his music. Just bought a few albums from him and gonna buy some more albums from Kid cudi

Last edited:

I wasn't rly a big fan of music in general before this release.. i enjoyed the silence instead of the noise which i found to be annoying. Now after all the hype for the yeezy boosts i decided to listen to some music from kanye west to see what hes all about. Now i'm hooked to his music. Just bought a few albums from him and gonna buy some more albums from Kid cudi
If you listen to his album from College Dropout all the way through to his last, you can see the development of him as an artist. Each album just shows a different perspective of him which is amazing. I've never seen a more versatile artist ever. 

It didn't happen and won't. Kanye has little control over how his product is handled, at least for now...THAT much is clear. His bravado got everyone's hopes up, but Adidas has other plans.

It has been pretty quiet in regards to the lows....I can't even remember when they were suppose to drop. The line has cooled down for now, all that remains is the massive disappointment this release has been and will continue to be for the majority.

The lows will definitely be more available, with them releasing at a retail chain.

The lows will definitely be more available, with them releasing at a retail chain.

I hadn't heard the lows were releasing at a retail chain. I've heard they would be more available...but I have heard a lot of things that never happened with this line.

Weird that no one has brought up this question, by how many years did Kanye sign with Adidas? Curious to know what the numbers are and how many years he will be with the brand.

Someone pretty high with this retail chain said that the deal was done, so I guess we'll see.

Interesting. I guess time will tell....that would certainly be good news for those that want the lows.

Someone pretty high with this retail chain said that the deal was done, so I guess we'll see.
laugh.gif

Like I stated many pages back My source says there will be more as Adidas was pretty much forced to make a commitment to Footlocker, I'm sure it will all play out in the next few months.

Like I stated many pages back My source says there will be more as Adidas was pretty much forced to make a commitment to Footlocker, I'm sure it will all play out in the next few months.[/quote]

A commitment to release highs or lows?

Like I stated many pages back My source says there will be more as Adidas was pretty much forced to make a commitment to Footlocker, I'm sure it will all play out in the next few months.

I hadn't seen any posts by you on the subject. Is this in regards to the lows or will we see the 750s at our local footlocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom