ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold my breath for 750's. That's not looking so good

Trust me I'm not....it would just be nice for those that wanted them to get the opportunity. After reading the article with Paul Guadio (adidas creative director) my expectations are slim, which is fine. I really have no interest in anything else I've seen from season 1 except the 750.

I hadn't seen any posts by you on the subject. Is this in regards to the lows or will we see the 750s at our local footlocker?

Hey, No sweat Im sure with the amount of replies in here not many people saw it but I've been told there will be 750s not certain of the color but there's supposed to be an entire section dedicated to his line with Adidas In Footlocker. While anything is subject to change based on the reasoning why, I can't see this not happening

Hey, No sweat Im sure with the amount of replies in here not many people saw it but I've been told there will be 750s not certain of the color but there's supposed to be an entire section dedicated to his line with Adidas In Footlocker. While anything is subject to change based on the reasoning why, I can't see this not happening

Sounds good, thanks for the info.

It didn't happen and won't. Kanye has little control over how his product is handled, at least for now...THAT much is clear. His bravado got everyone's hopes up, but Adidas has other plans.

It has been pretty quiet in regards to the lows....I can't even remember when they were suppose to drop. The line has cooled down for now, all that remains is the massive disappointment this release has been and will continue to be for the majority.

It's ironic he blasted Nike for doing the exact same things Adidas is doing now (not giving him full control and giving people access to his line). The only other reason I can think of is that Ye is behind all of this and is intentionally keeping supply low to build brand hype (I'd like to believe the former).

It looks kinda dope,

issue is it look 70-120 dollar dope. 

Factoring all the nonsense that'll surround them, I'll pass with the quickness.

It's such a plain shoe I don't even know why they need to be kanye associated. we know damn well he likely didn't sketch the pattern himself.

Last edited:
I will be sitting on the sidelines with my popcorn in regards to the lows. Good luck to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom