ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
found a spot selling early pair reservations for $100... hint: Bill Bellamy

Did dude ever elaborate and explain the meaning behind this bull in the Yeezy II thread? Swear I searched Bill's whole IMBD that day looking for a crumb of a hint.

Last edited:
He's not a bad guy having met him and he's very upfront about his reselling

He also buys for resell to then resell higher

He tries to corner the market on stock
He has to be a drug dealer.. dude has a FSR of Yeezy 2's all colorways and OG Yeezy's All Colorways.. He's nmever gonna get someone to pay 25k for shoes..lol

Ye is performing at Madison Square Park on the 12th... my company is giving away tickets and it's sponsored by HTC.

It's the inaugural #roccityclassic concert.

Last edited:
He has to be a drug dealer.. dude has a FSR of Yeezy 2's all colorways and OG Yeezy's All Colorways.. He's nmever gonna get someone to pay 25k for shoes..lol

Lol I don't know what he does for a living

But he lists so high more so to have it out there that he has stock

Direct contacting him gets you a far better price

But look at his feedback he does sell stuff for rather high and people pay and are happy with it

Mainly due to the fact it tends to be stuff no one had stock of but him at times

But that's his entire angle

Me and sammy(that's his real name) spoke for a while one time at a release and his plan is to load up as much stock as he can to one day sell it all

Now at what price point I don't know lol

But he does get sales here and there

And he's def not one of those "I need these gone" flippers

Hopefully everyone who wants a pair gets them but most going to be like Mitch 
laugh.gif

Lol I don't know what he does for a living

But he lists so high more so to have it out there that he has stock

Direct contacting him gets you a far better price

But look at his feedback he does sell stuff for rather high and people pay and are happy with it

Mainly due to the fact it tends to be stuff no one had stock of but him at times

But that's his entire angle

Me and sammy(that's his real name) spoke for a while one time at a release and his plan is to load up as much stock as he can to one day sell it all

Now at what price point I don't know lol

But he does get sales here and there

And he's def not one of those "I need these gone" flippers
He's waiting for someone to assasinate kanye.. so he can capitolize off of the After Yeezy's Death Prices.. I can see it now.. Own a peice of the legends shoes.. Yeezy2's 175k each

He's waiting for someone to assasinate kanye.. so he can capitolize off of the After Yeezy's Death Prices.. I can see it now.. Own a peice of the legends shoes.. Yeezy2's 175k each
this SAMMYsystem seems to make more sense than the other one....

anybody catch what sami posted on twitter just now..
darn.. im sure it say "I got a pair of yeezyis for sale on ebay700k #thankstomytimemachineIsnaggedapairandcamebacktothepresenttosellforcrazyresell"

the picture would be him and that silly pose with them fresh in your face.

did the confirmed adidas app just update for u guys?? mines says "reservation are not yet open" instead of im in the zone

Sami seems to be full of **** with the adidas release. He posted the tublar highs last night. And quickly deleted.

Plane shoe is the early sample. Much cleaner/better shoe now.

NYC all star is initial release and will release worldwide after that.

Take it with a grain of salt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom