ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of us are only in it for the perceived resale value?
Newyorkcompany defeintely is in it for the resell.. He would steal all of the pairs.. and sell them in his small studio apartment and pose with them for 115k.. saying.. you cant get these from anyone else but me..

Newyorkcompany defeintely is in it for the resell.. He would steal all of the pairs.. and sell them in his small studio apartment and pose with them for 115k.. saying.. you cant get these from anyone else but me..

He's not a bad guy having met him and he's very upfront about his reselling

He also buys for resell to then resell higher

He tries to corner the market on stock

While camping for Dons one of the guys in line said that NYCo sold him fake Solars 

Some people just wish to support the artist

It's like buying someone's album before listening to it

I'm gonna generalize, and of course get hit with yeezy stan backlash but let's be real...only a small % of owners are "fans", the rest are owners for perception.

This is Nike talk, and only recently did a lot of us, me included, branch off into other brands. Adidas x Yeezy = only the latter of the equation mattering.

I can see them going for 1-1.5k and I'm ok with people not liking me for selling.

I follow this one reseller on social media. His posts are clearly taken at his moms crib and it lols me every time.

Nothing wrong with shacking up wh moms for the record but the decor in the background takes me back to my childhood

I camped for the Y1's back in the day. I need to see these first and will buy them to keep IF I can get my hands on them!

Last edited:
If I like something in the collection I will get it, if not I will leave it alone.

I'm gonna generalize, and of course get hit with yeezy stan backlash but let's be real...only a small % of owners are "fans", the rest are owners for perception.

This is Nike talk, and only recently did a lot of us, me included, branch off into other brands. Adidas x Yeezy = only the latter of the equation mattering.

I can see them going for 1-1.5k and I'm ok with people not liking me for selling.

While camping for Dons one of the guys in line said that NYCo sold him fake Solars 
Also heard stories about that, including multiple rumors that some, if not all, his Red Octobers were unauthorized because he had PEARS before they even released.

found a spot selling early pair reservations for $100... hint: Bill Bellamy
laugh.gif
 oh boy.

gotta be top 10 urban NT legends no?

Oh definitely

99% of people are buying for hype or resell

That's beyond obvious I mean all this fuss about an artist shoe is not happening over the pharrell stuff lol

But

There are a small percentage of people who buy to support the artist again like the pharrell shoes lol

Personally I've owned zen yeezy 1 and solar yeezy 2

Wore both till they were destroyed

My solars I've worn in rain snow mud etc... They are so worn out and misshaped from wear and tear they look fake now lol

Granted that's me and others who don't resell will keep the shoe DS and worship it at home like its the Mona Lisa

To each their own

I just hope as a fan of Kanye and his desiged shoes I can obtain a pair to simply wear

Could care less if the shoe resells for a lot or it goes for under box on eBay

Doesn't make the shoes and more or less desirable to me

Based of course on what's been released so far

But as a supporter of his designs I was actually able to obtain for box price

If Adidas did a blind pre order I would purchase

Just because I'm a fan

But as I said that's me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom