ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish it was releasing under the consortium brand and not adidas originals. I have a feeling these will look like some trash Jeremy Scott joints. With some wings or teddy bears.
May the very least I hope there's some y3 influence on it. He would be dumb to not at least get some input from him

the NYC release could be a good test for the Adidas app ,I guess they will have time to fix the eventual flaws before a wider release

The app is a great idea especially so they don't have a 21M fiasco!!! NYPD can keep on keeping on when these drop. :smokin

Complex is stalking the thread hahaha

Side note... Some people still going to ignore the fact that you have to show your reservation on your phone with an ID in NYC just to pick up. Not surprised though
Complex writes a bunch of trash and they have dumb ***** people reporting these news. 

and people are not just ignoring the fact that you most likely have to physically have the phone, but people are not even reading the FAQ's

Overnight the phone B...

"Congratulations, you've successfully reserved a pair of the Adidas x Kanye West sneakers. Please pickup your sneakers today between 12pm-6pm. Have your phone with the app and the original reservation ready along with a matching ID." 

then what..

Last edited:
people talking what these "should" look like are going to be disappointed 
laugh.gif
 ya'll will cop them even if they're yeezy x jeremy scott x rick owens x shell toes

foh

people talking what these "should" look like are going to be disappointed 
laugh.gif
 ya'll will cop them even if they're yeezy x jeremy scott x rick owens x shell toes

foh
nah if it looks antyhing like J Scott's or Rick Owens or shell toes or Raf Simons, I'll definitely pass. 

people talking what these "should" look like are going to be disappointed :lol:  ya'll will cop them even if they're yeezy x jeremy scott x rick owens x shell toes

foh

Nah look into my closet and you'll see GRs everywhere. hype is nothing to me

Wish it was releasing under the consortium brand and not adidas originals. I have a feeling these will look like some trash Jeremy Scott joints. With some wings or teddy bears.
May the very least I hope there's some y3 influence on it. He would be dumb to not at least get some input from him
yeezus not wearing no damn graduation bear b. How dare you

Better be ready to hop on a flight if you bout that life.

Tbh... If the shoe ends up being some fire I'd do it. Financially never a smart choice to fly cross country just for a pair of shoes but hey.. What can you do outside of be patient or go for gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom