ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of it this way man, if you have that kind of money to pay for these now, you will have the money to pay resell later, or will have to deal the hassle of selling them at a later time. It's always been that way but seems like money before shoes now and many are now in it for the money, only.

my concern with waiting is that they may be pretty limited and after the 28th resell prices will move from 1200 to over 2000+

buyers can get their money back for gifted payments too EVEN THOUGH U PROVIDED delivery confirmation.
That's why you don't use anything else other than PayPal invoices. As a seller, I've won every bogus case put up against me by scam buyers because I listed detailed info about the item and the terms of the transaction. The fees are there to pay for the protection. Why even try to avoid it? 

That's why you don't use anything else other than PayPal invoices. As a seller, I've won every bogus case put up against me by scam buyers because I listed detailed info about the item and the terms of the transaction. The fees are there to pay for the protection. Why even try to avoid it? 
thats what I'm saying, if you know anything about business and you write out a detailed invoice you will be covered 100%

thats what I'm saying, if you know anything about business and you write out a detailed invoice you will be covered 100%
found this on twitter i think its pretty good: 

CONDITION & ITEMS INCLUDED

- 100% Authentic

- Brand New, Never Worn, Original Everything

- Receipt from Nike.com will be included with the purchase of the shoes

- Pictures were provided to the buyer and has agreed that the condition is satisfactory for purchase

SHIPPING INFO

- Once payment is received, item will be shipped double boxed via USPS Priority Mail

TERMS & CONDITIONS

- A tracking number will be provided, therefore any claim of un-received item or lost merchandise shall be resolved with PayPal

- Any unauthorized chargeback for this item are fraudulent and will be resolved through PayPal's dispute center in fairness to both buyer and seller

- No Returns or Exchanges

- All sales are final

Upon payment of this invoice, the buyer acknowledges that "chargeback" or "unauthorized purchase/transactions" initiated via their bank and/or creditor should be recognized by Paypal as an attempt to fraudulently keep the merchandise of the seller while receiving a reimbursement.

I've had a 100% success rate with a detailed invoice as a buyer and seller.

PayPal invoice is generally safe as long as you have the description , make sure the invoice is for goods NOT a service. Also be home to accept the package and open it right away to inspect. most scam artists won't be working with PayPal anyway.

I'm looking for a pair under a grand and most have been scams on instagram.

id do a local meet up off ig definitely no shipping but again you have to do certain things like in public places etc. people are grimey

PayPal invoice is generally safe as long as you have the description , make sure the invoice is for goods NOT a service. Also be home to accept the package and open it right away to inspect. most scam artists won't be working with PayPal anyway.

I'm looking for a pair under a grand and most have been scams on instagram.

You can also add pics to an invoice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom