ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo many sellers asking Western Union or Venmo. Even paypal is not safe, sure you might pay by invoice, and they don't send you shoes. You have to go thru a claim and it'll take a while to get your funds. Just always have the mindset "if it's too good to be true, it probably a scam"

sooooo many sellers asking Western Union or Venmo. Even paypal is not safe, sure you might pay by invoice, and they don't send you shoes. You have to go thru a claim and it'll take a while to get your funds. Just always have the mindset "if it's too good to be true, it probably a scam"
screams scam. I'm sorry.

I think the zippers might be breaking cause everyone rocking the shoe with the zipper down and they tight fit pants are stretching that part of the shoe cause it to rip.  I know I can't wear mine especially since all I wear are raw denims now and I don't want no coloring to fade on the shoe.

I think the zippers might be breaking cause everyone rocking the shoe with the zipper down and they tight fit pants are stretching that part of the shoe cause it to rip.  I know I can't wear mine especially since all I wear are raw denims now and I don't want no coloring to fade on the shoe.
Isn't there only 1 report of zipper breaking? Like there's literally only 1 picture and that's it. 

it may take a long time to get money back through paypal but you will get it back so thats why i said its the safest. with that being said everyone is denying my 700$ offer on ebay 
Thats because $700 is a low offer (yes, I know its double retail), but people have actually sold it for much higher. This kid this morning dropped a stack on them in front of flight club. Just be patient, when the 28th comes, $700 will be the norm and you'll be trying to get them for $500-$600

As far as paypal goes, yeah but why waste time or risking doing an invoice when it already sounds good to be true. FYI, you can still be scammed thru invoice and not get your money back. Seller could have withdrawn all the funds or used it. Not hard for them to get a temporary or "gift card" to open and use a paypal account. Even if paypal claim does work in your favor, it might not always recover the full amount you paid, I've seen that happen. 

Rick Owens uses ykk now sooooo
laugh.gif
yup sadly, the early raccagni were awesome

yeah I was getting shot down left and right on ebay, so I went to IG. Waiting on a pp invoice for 800 shipped
Caution though (no pun intended by your user name). I've messaged numerous people on IG and Craigslist, most of them, if not all, want more than $1k for these. A few people I did come across for $800, is unwilling to meetup and only shipped. $800 after paypal fees and shipping and you're looking at nearly $700. Like i said, people know they can get more than that, CASH. Those sellers with $800 paypal invoiced has shady account, like multiple rare and limited shoes in "FSR" and all below market value. 

Caution though (no pun intended by your user name). I've messaged numerous people on IG and Craigslist, most of them, if not all, want more than $1k for these. A few people I did come across for $800, is unwilling to meetup and only shipped. $800 after paypal fees and shipping and you're looking at nearly $700. Like i said, people know they can get more than that, CASH. Those sellers with $800 paypal invoiced has shady account, like multiple rare and limited shoes in "FSR" and all below market value. 

yeah I noticed that, I got tagged pics with the words of my choosing on them and todays date hand written.. but now you're making me wary haha

yeah I noticed that, I got tagged pics with the words of my choosing on them and todays date hand written.. but now you're making me wary haha
I'll pray for you man. I don't doubt that some of these sellers actually have the pair, but will they ship it or ship you a box of rocks is the real question. If they ship it, make a video of receiving the package from the postman and first time opening the box, just to be sure for your claim if need it be. 

Sometimes I give people the benefit of the doubt that maybe they don't want to meetup because they're either younger kids or they're afraid of getting robbed. But then I realize, nah these hypebeast resellers will want the most they can get, offering you a deal below market value will always raise a red flag for me.

ye deh coolest
nthat.gif

If these keep popping like this then im in no rush to pay a ****boy reseller.

My pair will be copped when the times right
Thats the right mindset. When people without a pair realize these are going to be stocking a few more times (though not a million pairs like edshoecator said), the price will go down because those sellers pairs will collect dust if they have a price mark of $1200+. Nobody should be paying more than a stack for these... even right now. So 28th, be ready to start hitting people's inboxes.

I'll pray for you man. I don't doubt that some of these sellers actually have the pair, but will they ship it or ship you a box of rocks is the real question. If they ship it, make a video of receiving the package from the postman and first time opening the box, just to be sure for your claim if need it be. 

Sometimes I give people the benefit of the doubt that maybe they don't want to meetup because they're either younger kids or they're afraid of getting robbed. But then I realize, nah these hypebeast resellers will want the most they can get, offering you a deal below market value will always raise a red flag for me.

Thats the right mindset. When people without a pair realize these are going to be stocking a few more times (though not a million pairs like edshoecator said), the price will go down because those sellers pairs will collect dust if they have a price mark of $1200+. Nobody should be paying more than a stack for these... even right now. So 28th, be ready to start hitting people's inboxes.

yeah, I think I'll back out of the deal I had in place, the dude selling only has like 30 followers and the only pics on his IG is 2 of the shoes.

Careful of that too. I was messaging around in IG and had 4 different sellers send me the SAME pic, each with a Photoshopped tag with today's date and my name (some edits better some worse). Be VERY careful. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom