ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point, I just want the Low Boost Yeezys. I wish there was some sort of release date or window.

Thats because $700 is a low offer (yes, I know its double retail), but people have actually sold it for much higher. This kid this morning dropped a stack on them in front of flight club. Just be patient, when the 28th comes, $700 will be the norm and you'll be trying to get them for $500-$600

As far as paypal goes, yeah but why waste time or risking doing an invoice when it already sounds good to be true. FYI, you can still be scammed thru invoice and not get your money back. Seller could have withdrawn all the funds or used it. Not hard for them to get a temporary or "gift card" to open and use a paypal account. Even if paypal claim does work in your favor, it might not always recover the full amount you paid, I've seen that happen. 
you need to sign up with paypal with a checking account. even if there are no funds in you PP i think it will automatically go into your checking and deduct those funds no?

the only thing i hate about foamy is that new logo of his

not aesthetically pleasing

good little one time joke parody at best 

do sneaker reviewers on youtube make money?? how does adsense work??

just asking cuz i saw yoanty for the first time and went through some of his videos its like dude brings a camera with him everywhere lol wheres the privacy??

Last edited:

you need to sign up with paypal with a checking account. even if there are no funds in you PP i think it will automatically go into your checking and deduct those funds no?
You don't need a checking account, theres even Paypal gift cards you can buy. they did require one when I signed up ages ago. But I've heard people do it without. there are loopholes around it if they do require checking account, 

do sneaker reviewers on youtube make money?? how does adsense work??

just asking cuz i saw yoanty for the first time and went through some of his videos its like dude brings a camera with him everywhere lol wheres the privacy??
Most big Youtuber's make money. Google makes money on ad-clicks, shares small percentage with Youtuber. The biggest channels make 7 digits. 

You don't need a checking account, theres even Paypal gift cards you can buy. they did require one when I signed up ages ago. But I've heard people do it without. there are loopholes around it if they do require checking account, 
i signed up like 10 years ago i guess thats why, but the lengths people will go now a days to scam is scary

paypal is the biggest scam on earth. They're worse than the scammers.

And then all these paranoid buyers who can't think for themselves want 'detailed invoices', that provide absolutely no more coverage that a standard money request,

and a waste of time on the sellers part if you so happen to misspell a word or something.

I try to limit my paypal sales to used sneakers...all big tickets go thru FC.

paypal is the biggest scam on earth. They're worse than the scammers.

And then all these paranoid buyers who can't think for themselves want 'detailed invoices', that provide absolutely no more coverage that a standard money request,

and a waste of time on the sellers part if you so happen to misspell a word or something.

I try to limit my paypal sales to used sneakers...all big tickets go thru FC.
i try to not make any deals with anyone on ig or fb. i have a thing where i can't buy used sneakers who knows what kinda nasty *** feet some people have but i buy all my new sneakers through eBay if i can't get them on release day

heard ye is gonna be on the snl 40th tonight wonder whats gonna be on his feet
A fresh pair of AF1s
nthat.gif

Last edited:
everyone be careful out there whether doing online or in person transactions. there are a lot of evil people. unless you're willing to pay 1,000 or over the transaction will come with some bit of anxiety lol.

I did mine in person and was great until I got to the bank then my girl put things in my head like "maybe he made you come here to withdraw money from your account" obviously over reacting but we live in a world where these things happen.

I bought mine off a kid but he brought his dad who was ALL business. very uncomfortable exchange but probably because he was just as nervous about the exchange as I was about it once it went down.

my friend just bought a pair for 900. the seller was a friend of a friend who had a bid up to 1200 on eBay but decided he'd rather take cash and do the transaction that he knew was 100% happening. he justified his $900 purchase by saying the rest of the world is waiting for the 28th. if California got these neither of us would be paying resell because we figured our chance isn't technically happening til then. so think of how many other people in other states are feeling that way right now, and we don't even know how many or who are getting them.

Last edited:
everyone be careful out there whether doing online or in person transactions. there are a lot of evil people. unless you're willing to pay 1,000 or over the transaction will come with some bit of anxiety lol.

I did mine in person and was great until I got to the bank then my girl put things in my head like "maybe he made you come here to withdraw money from your account" obviously over reacting but we live in a world where these things happen.

I bought mine off a kid but he brought his dad who was ALL business. very uncomfortable exchange but probably because he was just as nervous about the exchange as I was about it once it went down.

my friend just bought a pair for 900. the seller was a friend of a friend who had a bid up to 1200 on eBay but decided he'd rather take cash and do the transaction that he knew was 100% happening. he justified his $900 purchase by saying the rest of the world is waiting for the 28th. if California got these neither of us would be paying resell because we figured our chance isn't technically happening til then. so think of how many other people in other states are feeling that way right now, and we don't even know how many or who are getting them.

I feel the same way. I'm from Cali and after traveling around SF trying to get info it seems like most stores are not getting them. I just backed out of a $800 deal because it was too fishy, once he finally sent the invoice it said nothing about shoes and that I would be agreeing to purchase a virtual item. I'm willing to go up to 900, but I do not want to reach the 1,000 mark.

I feel the same way. I'm from Cali and after traveling around SF trying to get info it seems like most stores are not getting them. I just backed out of a $800 deal because it was too fishy, once he finally sent the invoice it said nothing about shoes and that I would be agreeing to purchase a virtual item. I'm willing to go up to 900, but I do not want to reach the 1,000 mark.
Just think of it this way man, if you have that kind of money to pay for these now, you will have the money to pay resell later, or will have to deal the hassle of selling them at a later time. It's always been that way but seems like money before shoes now and many are now in it for the money, only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom