ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found a few spots in my area that are fcfs. The managers seem nice and said they would consider a ticket system since they don't want any camping. I got lucky online but it was super stressful. As stated before I'm gonna go in expecting nothing. And when the dust settles. Just maybe...

what time you NYC guys thinking? Been glued to my phone since 10
no idea maybe 12-1 if not then later.

sucks because if i strike out on app i was gonna shoot to jersey to fill a couple raffles.

i dont like how there hasnt been notifications this time around...

Went out to Roosevelt last night and gonna head out over to Ubiq at some point on my lunch break today 

other then them 2 im testing my luck online

connect i had last time for TDs is no good 
mean.gif

So people from NYC can go to Jersey for raffles but people from Jersey catch shade for wanting to spoof their location to NYC for the app?

That's the standard for shady palace....willowbrook had that same sheet...willowbrook sp never called anyone...they looked sick when they told me all their limited releases goin to the Gallo sp...they got those grey ones, hope they ate good cuz they won't be eatin for awhile...lol
ahh okay shoe palace was understood, but i was wondering if the champs and footlocker stores were like that too
houston is heavy in this thread lol

I know deezyspits and I are going for the same sizes since we did that RF trade a while back
laugh.gif
bro i ran those daytonas into the ground haha still am. 

ebay takes $22 off of $850.. 
roll.gif
 that is not correct. 
what an idiot lol, THOSE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BRUH. he aint eem bother to read up. gonna be shook when that invoice comes in september. 

playing black ops 3 beta to kill time until reservations open the wait is killing me .
We don't get the beta till next week. :smh:

Chicago was trash last time, two iphones in either hand and nothing but errors for me.

I had 3 going...nada... hopefully I have much better luck this time

I'm going the ipad route this time.  Wifi only.

I didn't even think of that... adi confirmed prbly works on my tablet too :smh: ****

So people from NYC can go to Jersey for raffles but people from Jersey catch shade for wanting to spoof their location to NYC for the app?
i dont make the rules.

you really think people from jersey arent driving to the zone.

its not like most of them have a job to be at today anyway...

While everyone is waiting for the App, just ran to a local and got a guarantee pair this Sat. Now if I miss the app and the raffles, I'llbe fine.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I got a plug at Expressions shoes too, SO ima flip a pair of the blacks too 

I'll make sure to document the process from purchase to sale on here. Just to make these herbs even more mad 
pimp.gif

May you all enjoy your charity Yeezys 
nthat.gif

While everyone is waiting for the App, just ran to a local and got a guarantee pair this Sat. Now if I miss the app and the raffles, I'llbe fine.
went to my local spot around 8 am for a guarantee ticket too but i had to purchase $200 worth of things for it...bounced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom