ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

so u sold it off the strength of seeing other people wear it?
YUP

I'll cop the Black 750s when those drop. I already got a plug for those. 

I know for a fact those won't be "charity" Yeezys like the 350 Boosts

The 350 is basically Adidas x Kanye's way of saying "See we told you, everybody can have yeezys" 
roll.gif

I'm good

Don't care if that makes a bunch of y'all hop inside your feelings. It is what it is. 

The Kith raffles are mostly already spoken for. They reserve pairs for VIP customers. If you spend a lot of money there, you get perks. 

The amount of dudes like 6ft and taller asking for size 8 and 9 is halrious. i feel small footers will have it worse this time around cause dudes are on full resell mode.

Mostly to then turn around and then buy like 4 Gr Jordan's

the other day, this asian dude in front of me asked for a 6.5. he was about 5'10. i couldnt hold my **** and may have let out a slight gasp.

YUP

The 350 is basically Adidas x Kanye's way of saying "See we told you, everybody can have yeezys" 
roll.gif

I'm good

Don't care if that makes a bunch of y'all hop inside your feelings. It is what it is. 
what happens when all the herbs wear those too?

When I see the Weeknd wearing the 750s in videos and how stupid they look on him, it makes me want to sell mine. 

The 350s TD are better. 

Side note: things are happening really fast for shops. They're not all playing dumb when they talk about not knowing what's going on. One shop that got them last time was salty about not getting this release on Sunday. On Monday they were on the list and doing tickets, but when I asked if they would have half sizes they didn't know what to tell me since they didn't have their stock yet. Meanwhile another shop had stock on Sunday and was expecting to do tickets. Next day they're not on the list and have no idea what's happening with their release. Last I heard they assumed they would be fulfilling through the app but don't really know.
I'm pretty sure if stores haven't got there inventory by now, there not going to get it at all...

Been seeing too many herbs in the OG 350 Boosts 

They really are the "Everybody gets a pair" Yeezy model :rofl:

Just sold mine on Ebay for $850 :pimp:

I'll probably cop the black ones too and flip those before people realize how mass produced these are going to be as well :rofl:

Ebay took $22. Shipping is 12

I'll take a $600+ dollar flip. 

Sorry we all not internet balling from our mama basement like you 

YUP

The 350 is basically Adidas x Kanye's way of saying "See we told you, everybody can have yeezys" :rofl:

I'm good

View media item 1678829

Ebay took $22. Shipping is 12

I'll take a $600+ dollar flip. 

Sorry we all not internet balling from our mama basement like you 
yes you made a good profit and I don't care the least but your math is def off ebay/pp took more then 22

anyway.

the suspense of being butt hurt by the confirmed app is setting in.

cant wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom