ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they would open NYC last so that they could fix all the bugs they didn't foresee last release. If I remember correctly, Chicago and LA reserved with no issues.

Wish they would open NYC last so that they could fix all the bugs they didn't foresee last release. If I remember correctly, Chicago and LA reserved with no issues.

Last time my app didn't even attempt to open up. I was so pissed

because of the issues, a few NYC members here got lucky. This kept the window open longer. After they fixed the issue for Chicago and LA, people were still getting the "no size" screen, and the window closed in 5 minutes and 10 minutes.  

ebay takes $22 off of $850.. :rofl:  that is not correct. 

ebay takes $22 off of $850.. :rofl:  that is not correct. 
lol yeah dont the take theit final value fee off of price plus shipping? so wouldnt it be closer to $100 off after everything is said and done and paypal gets their cut

exactly

feebay & paypal splitting has ebay showing their true crab colors reaching for every penny

I heard Chicago was a **** show

it was.. open for like 10 min's max & was telling a lot off ppl they were out of the zone when they weren't.. if it let you in there was no sizes to pick or it froze/blackedout

Last edited:
&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-311209997.jpg

because of the issues, a few NYC members here got lucky. This kept the window open longer. After they fixed the issue for Chicago and LA, people were still getting the "no size" screen, and the window closed in 5 minutes and 10 minutes.  
I got lucky for sure. My pair showed up on reservations screen the following day lol

Confirmed app wouldn't even refresh properly for me on the TDs, here in Chicago.

Show was over and done before I knew who performed.

A lot of us were able to get the pairs due to the lag n glitches tho going first

yup, the longer the window stays open due to glitches and bugs, the more time for trial and error for us. Chicago window closed in 5 minutes, half the Chi heads couldn't even get the app to load. 

A lot of us were able to get the pairs due to the lag n glitches tho going first
Well ****, I looked at a loading page for the entire time allotment. I couldn't even get to the size page. Congrats to anyone who stayed persistent I guess.

Only 850? And after Ebay and Paypal take their cut, you didn't come away with much for bragging as a reseller.
Ebay took $22. Shipping is 12

I'll take a $600+ dollar flip. 

Sorry we all not internet balling from our mama basement like you 
Dude is so new to this that he doesn't even realize he owes ebay 10% because they invoice for that and he won't get that bill till later.

Last edited:
Maybe it is better when you aren't in chicago but I confirmed through Chicago last time no problem although I spoofed my location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom