ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so last month I was in Vegas and I tried that Sneaker Crane for the first time....I swear it's rigged: LOL

Ahhh, the outsole on this "fake" pair is a lot more streamlined. The pair Ye is wearing almost looks like the eqt model sole where it flares out in the rear/sides

Novemberrrrrrrr, can't wait to see what we get lol

Is there some universal poll out there containing all the v2 colorways? Would love to see the consensus now that there's a good amount of colorways out there, and the initial hype of colorways releasing isn't crazy.

There were a good amount made as samples.

Dudes want to say anything to make them feel better for not purchasing - just admit it, you like them now.

It's cool to be anti the new thing, until the new thing catches up to the masses.

There were a good amount made as samples.

Dudes want to say anything to make them feel better for not purchasing - just admit it, you like them now.

It's cool to be anti the new thing, until the new thing catches up to the masses.

It's funny... people weren't told to like 700s ahead of time like they were 750s and 350s... We didn't see them on every famous person before being released... We weren't even made aware of the release date in advance... So naturally when people had to make a decision for themselves they couldn't and many labeled them as ugly as an excuse...

Now that people are starting to feel like they missed out their tune is changing... just wait until YS starts shipping... Even if you didn't like them not buying knowing Kanyes track record was a mistake...

Is there some universal poll out there containing all the v2 colorways? Would love to see the consensus now that there's a good amount of colorways out there, and the initial hype of colorways releasing isn't crazy.

because the best colorways are the ones that were scrapped.. and there were a few of them

It's funny... people weren't told to like 700s ahead of time like they were 750s and 350s... We didn't see them on every famous person before being released... We weren't even made aware of the release date in advance... So naturally when people had to make a decision for themselves they couldn't and many labeled them as ugly as an excuse...

Now that people are starting to feel like they missed out their tune is changing... just wait until YS starts shipping... Even if you didn't like them not buying knowing Kanyes track record was a mistake...

Props to the people that genuinely like them. I know a few heads that are literally unphased by the hype and cop what they like.

But the "movement" to not like them consists of way more than people being upset they missed out. I don't need anyone to tell me anything before hand to know they wouldn't get any wear from me, and the only thing I'd regret is not coping to flip if value sky rockets. And even then I wouldn't be THAT upset :lol:some people take this sneaker stuff to seriously

700's are uglier than the belugas to me, and I hate the belugas. I like the subtle flex - not this road we're going down.

No Celebrity On Foot Justification Could Save This Shoe In My Eyes.....

It's Hard To Unsee Those Air Monarch Etc. Similarities, And I Damn Sure Won't Be Caught Dead In A Shoe I Gotta Triple Knot Like A 3rd Grader :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom