ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to give people an idea, Barney's shipped my pair out last Tuesday and they just came in today to local FedEx for pickup.  1 whole week from NYC to California.  They definitely shipped it "Standard ground" because it hit like 7 points across the country.  So if you're anywhere near the west coast, give 1-2 days for processing plus another 5-7 days for shipping.

Just to give people an idea, Barney's shipped my pair out last Tuesday and they just came in today to local FedEx for pickup.  1 whole week from NYC to California.  They definitely shipped it "Standard ground" because it hit like 7 points across the country.  So if you're anywhere near the west coast, give 1-2 days for processing plus another 5-7 days for shipping.
yea im located in sf bay area as well and it took about a week to get to me as well

Barney's with the ******* clutch packaging.  Air Bubbles taking space, extra tissue paper covering all sides of the boxes, like damn they protecting it like a newborn LOL

Mockup via ym
I like the boring earth tone colorways, so gonna leave that yellow one to you guys 
roll.gif

Won't even be trying to cop if that's the real colorway.

Not confirmed as fake or legit, but it's a different colorway regardless. Those are not the greens.
So we're for sure getting greens next?

No offense to the people who like the Greens (I kinda do), but the tan ones I posted looks way better to me. 

Last edited:
So we're for sure getting greens next?

No offense to the people who like the Greens (I kinda do), but the tan ones I posted looks way better to me. 
General consensus seems to be that greens are dropping in early June. That earth colorway or whatever is definitely nice but it's highly likely they'll never drop.

General consensus seems to be that greens are dropping in early June. That earth colorway or whatever is definitely nice but it's highly likely they'll never drop.
That earth CW lookin like the Paper Bag Yeezy's

I'm still in for a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom