ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debating whether to use the 30% off now or wait til next Black Friday sales when they consistently drop under $300
From where? I got lucky with the 50% off on Black Market and was able to get the Season 3 boots for $180 shipped 
happy.gif

Debating whether to use the 30% off now or wait til next Black Friday sales when they consistently drop under $300
From where? I got lucky with the 50% off on Black Market and was able to get the Season 3 boots for $180 shipped :D

Last BF you mean? I was in pay-off-credit-cards mode so I missed that amazing sale. I'm pretty much going off that sale but I suppose there's no guarantee it'll happen again. Right now SJS has a 30% off code that works, takes the boots to $311 shipped

Still no Barneys call either but my gf who hit got the call last Friday. I responded to the email before her too wtf

Can somebody check the LC thread on some belugas I posted?
I clean the sole and boost window with a chlorox wipe on all my 350s after each wear. Any spots that need tending to on the PK I use a wipe as well which usually gets it all out. If it doesnt, i use a cloth dipped in hot water, dab the spot with the hot water, and spray the spot with shout and rub it in with the cloth continuing to dip it in hot water to lift up the dirt. Always works out for me. Anything really bad that wont come up with spot cleaning, just throw them into a mesh bag or pillow case into the wash.

If you're really paranoid about it then just crep them.
man ily  hahaha 

I received my Barneys call yesterday, sizes 8, 8.5 and 10.5 are left. 

****. I got excited that I hit but no call. They're not going in order clearly and I'm pissed, and my size is gone.... even when I win I lose[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom