ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody check the LC thread on some belugas I posted?
Got some creams today only thing worried about is taking care if em.

How do you guys clean your creams ? :nerd:

I clean the sole and boost window with a chlorox wipe on all my 350s after each wear. Any spots that need tending to on the PK I use a wipe as well which usually gets it all out. If it doesnt, i use a cloth dipped in hot water, dab the spot with the hot water, and spray the spot with shout and rub it in with the cloth continuing to dip it in hot water to lift up the dirt. Always works out for me. Anything really bad that wont come up with spot cleaning, just throw them into a mesh bag or pillow case into the wash.

If you're really paranoid about it then just crep them.

Got some creams today only thing worried about is taking care if em.

How do you guys clean your creams ? :nerd:

I clean the sole and boost window with a chlorox wipe on all my 350s after each wear. Any spots that need tending to on the PK I use a wipe as well which usually gets it all out. If it doesnt, i use a cloth dipped in hot water, dab the spot with the hot water, and spray the spot with shout and rub it in with the cloth continuing to dip it in hot water to lift up the dirt. Always works out for me. Anything really bad that wont come up with spot cleaning, just throw them into a mesh bag or pillow case into the wash.

If you're really paranoid about it then just crep them.

Thanks fam will be using this same method on ultraboosts

Last edited:

REAL TALK

Who has experience with setting up a GO FUND ME? I saw this video on IG in my about feed and dam near brought me to tears
ohwell.gif
 thinking about how precious life is and how many things we take for granted..like walking, or standing up or buying (gasp) shoes.... 

Tylers IG    https://www.instagram.com/t_wes44/

Tylers Twitter https://twitter.com/t_wes44

I reached out to him to see if I can contact him to set up an account for him... I know shoes are trivial but the amounts of $$ we all drop on dumb **** is almost embarrassing ..... This kid just wants to be fresh like the rest of us and he has life harder than all of us arguing about shipping convos or sizing... lets get this man out of those red feezys on the real! 

I'll post back when i get in contact with him...  this is NOT spam and mods, if I cannot post a GoFundMe please DO NOT BAN me.. pm me and tell me how the appropriate way to go about posting/sharing the link is..

I want to get in contact with him first so that everyones donations go to HIM not someone else

anybody threw the creams in the wash yet? 
Are you afraid to? I've thrown TW NMD's and white reflective UBs in the wash many times. They come out white as snow. Never had any problems. These will be no different.
They have suede on the inside of the shoe though, unlike the other two shoes you mentioned. Not saying they'll be ruined, but it's always a good idea to avoid getting suede wet.

not sure why folks think the 10th or anything at the top of the month for Olive v2s ...I'm betting on the downside of the month since that coincides with the yeezy anniversary. It looks like xmas will be 'fruity' this year - YM reporting a Semi Frozen Yellow colorway.

They have suede on the inside of the shoe though, unlike the other two shoes you mentioned. Not saying they'll be ruined, but it's always a good idea to avoid getting suede wet.
That is true. But i dont see a situation in which the shoe gets ruined bc pieces inside of the shoe made of suede get wet. Back when i wore wallabees all the time, them getting wet just translated into the suede hardening a bit. No structural damage or anything like that.

not sure why folks think the 10th or anything at the top of the month for Olive v2s ...I'm betting on the downside of the month since that coincides with the yeezy anniversary. It looks like xmas will be 'fruity' this year - YM reporting a Semi Frozen Yellow colorway.
Yeezy "Yellow Snow" 350's. 

Right but I wouldn't want to risk stiffening the material on the inside of the shoe. Water has always been the enemy of suede, and the main issue is that stiffening, it messes up the texture which can lead to cracking down the line.

I personally wouldn't recommend throwing V2s in the washing machine, but it also probably wouldn't ruin them if you did.

This was waiting for me at home. I would like to thank Barney's for that quick shipping and thanks to FedEx for not letting my package fall off the truck.

Last edited:
Ughhhh seeing a brilliant price for chocolate 750s but it's .5 up. I hear they are a pretty long shoe. Would it be a mistake to go up a half size?
Wear a thicker sock, add a Roshe insole or both. ONLY consider this IF the price is unbelievable. For Chocs that would be anything under $725'ish.

I missed this lol yeah it was $550 shipped for "shoe tried on"

I passed though because it's always too good to be true and ended up getting the creams instead. I'll pick up Chocolates soon enough, even if they're an uncomfy shoe. I've got slightly wide feet so I think it'll be fine.

I passed though because it's always too good to be true and ended up getting the creams instead. I'll pick up Chocolates soon enough, even if they're an uncomfy shoe. I've got slightly wide feet so I think it'll be fine.
for that price an 11/11.5 i would have copped lol

did seller have fishy pics ?

Barney's CS is pretty good..they called me again after I missed the first two..two calls on Friday then another one on Saturday...they told me they would process the order Wednesday though, not sure why. As of Saturday, they told me only 8s and 10.5s left. GL to those still waiting.

How do the season 3 boots fit? I'm a TTS 10 in 1.0 and 2.0 UB, 9.5 in 3.0 UB, and 10.5 in V2.

Im a 10 in the V2 and 9.5 in the V1. I have a 43 in the Season 3 boots and they are roomy.

-Season 2 boots fit snug.
-Season 3 fit roomy.
-Season 4 fit TTS.

Just picked up the Season 4, they are what the 3 shoudve been IMO.

43 in the boots is a 10, not a 9, right? Going off the SlamJamSoc chart

for that price an 11/11.5 i would have copped lol

did seller have fishy pics ?

They weren't the best tbh and then they took too long to answer pms

How do the season 3 boots fit? I'm a TTS 10 in 1.0 and 2.0 UB, 9.5 in 3.0 UB, and 10.5 in V2.
Im a 10 in the V2 and 9.5 in the V1. I have a 43 in the Season 3 boots and they are roomy.

-Season 2 boots fit snug.
-Season 3 fit roomy.
-Season 4 fit TTS.

Just picked up the Season 4, they are what the 3 shoudve been IMO.

43 in the boots is a 10, not a 9, right? Going off the SlamJamSoc chart
Yes

Debating whether to use the 30% off now or wait til next Black Friday sales when they consistently drop under $300

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom