ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
im saying you aren't being that bum back dooring or hitting up 500 stores to get tickets and spending all day driving around and hours just to grab a few pairs to flip and make $200
laugh.gif
Bro if you cop multiples of these you making way more than $200 these yeezys not quick strike jordans

I remember I used to go to Footlocker in Beverly Center around early 2000 and preorder sneakers.
Literally my friends and I would there after school and preorder our sneakers and pick them up on the release day.
I got the 2 pairs of space jams in 99 doing that. Good ol' days

I just feel everyone should have a fair shot at buying shoes they want, the fact these resellers intentionally make it near to impossible to buy at retail doesn't sit well with me.

im saying you aren't being that bum back dooring or hitting up 500 stores to get tickets and spending all day driving around and hours just to grab a few pairs to flip and make $200 :lol:
Bro if you cop multiples of these you making way more than $200 these yeezys not quick strike jordans
No Diff

one person spends XXX amount of $$ for Computer n Proxy n servers n High speed Wifi

To take 50-100 pairs out from retail 

other guy

runs around town with friends he pays and enters raffles n spends time n $ on gas to gather 30 pairs

But you favor 1 over the other when they both have the same mission :lol:  makes no sense

m

if it was that easy to invest some money in a program and proxies and a good computer, wouldn't a lot more people be doing it? half these ATC services suck ***

just saying, anyone can not work or go at lunch or whatever and drive around and enter every raffle and hit and flip after

they're almost the same concept but ill give props to someone who's a computer whiz doing his own **** and making bank compared to spending hours doing raffles and hitting a couple pairs to Make a few hundred bucks

And that's the part of reselling I don't like. Now it has spread to kids toys and make up, like do these people not have any morals.
They were reselling toys waaaaay before sneakers but yeah ,those people are bad bad 
Yeah star wars toys and such but those were collected previously, not bought out so no one else can buy them.

I've seen a certain NT member buy up a pokemon collectable just so he could rip off kids, who does things like that.

I just feel everyone should have a fair shot at buying shoes they want, the fact these resellers intentionally make it near to impossible to buy at retail doesn't sit well with me.

Preach!

You're a moderator on NT can't you make the buy/sell section on here little better by not allowing sellers to ask such a ridiculous price on shoes?
I feel like if they want to do that they can do that on consignment stores.

Preach!

You're a moderator on NT can't you make the buy/sell section on here little better by not allowing sellers to ask such a ridiculous price on shoes?
I feel like if they want to do that they can do that on consignment stores.

thats like eBay telling you to cut your prices

you can't control the market like that. niketalk gets nothing from sales or anything to do with sales.

let people sell what they want, barely anyone even used the marketplace anymore

I have no problems with resellers who stick to their prices and been doing it for a while.

But not everyone is a reseller. Some ppl think "Ill try too cause so and so said they made money on shoes! I don't even need to pay anything to download this app and try!"

Those are the people making it harder for regular shoe heads to cop

you can't control the market like that. niketalk gets nothing from sales or anything to do with sales.

Exactly this isn't eBay so we should be able to cap reselling price so we don perpetuate the reselling market.

This is a forum for people like us. For sneakers heads who just want to wear them.
The NT sellers needs to know their audience, you can't be coming up here trying to get 30% over the market values on sneakers.

Exactly this isn't eBay so we should be able to cap reselling price so we don perpetuate the reselling market.

This is a forum for people like us. For sneakers heads who just want to wear them.
The NT sellers needs to know their audience, you can't be coming up here trying to get 30% over the market values on sneakers.
Not true

Whether you like or not this is a forum for sneaker culture, this includes reselling and the such. Where did you hear this forum was for those only those who wear their sneakers? Plenty of resellers here and even some sneaker store owners

I like the direction sneakers are going in now, so many being released you don't need every pair that drops.

understood but you have to realize most of these people don't rely on NT to sell kicks, maybe back in the day. theres so many outlets so sell on now, majority of the time if they got an item listed here they probably got it listed on Facebook and another site.

put a cap, you will see less stuff for sale because people won't care to sell.

plus you can't control what someone puts in there sig for sale. thats not officially for sale in the marketplace so dudes can list tubulars for $500 if they want in their sig :lol:

or y'all could just get jobs or invest instead of buying up kicks to make a few bucks

I made just over $100k last year, and on the verge of making about 25-30% more this year and I still try to get 2 of anything to knock down the price of the pair I'm keeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom