ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know damn well resellers aint reporting ****

people don't even pay taxes for their legit jobs :lol:

Still Holding Out Hope On This Shipping Confirmation For The Size 8 My Lady Got Through On :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I've Already Received Shipping Info For My Size 10 But Nothing Yet On This Other Pair That I Also Received An Immediate Order Confirmation For :x

Tax resellers, that'll make things fair. We all know it's coming if people make tax free 50,000 incomes uncle Sam will eventually want a cut.
I wonder if the big resellers pay taxes

Guys like Allen Kuo and Benjamin Kicks

With the way they're always in the limelight you would think they have to be

The reselling game is at an all time high right now.  I was at SneakerCon Bay Area this weekend and literally every generation of people are there trying to resell kicks.  People have realized how much reselling kicks can make them and everyone wants in on it.  When you have 8-10 year olds asking you about kicks and trying to sell kicks, it gets to a point where you wonder because obviously these kids don't have the money to invest in the kicks, parents just manipulating their kids in a sense or vice versa?

It's really gotten crazy. Making my rounds this weekend, I noticed even the IG-type chicks are out here flipping kicks. Girl who was first in line for leftovers at one FTL looked like a poor man's Kylie Jenner.

Hype is a crazy thing

Just look at roshe's and all the people who regret their collections now that the hype passed

Tax resellers, that'll make things fair. We all know it's coming if people make tax free 50,000 incomes uncle Sam will eventually want a cut.

They already do.

I mean the tax code stipulates that taxes must be paid on even BRIBES, STOLEN GOODS, and any other capital that was obtained through criminal means.
Look it up its all true. Pretty crazy

They already do.

I mean the tax code stipulates that taxes must be paid on even BRIBES, STOLEN GOODS, and any other capital that was obtained through criminal means.
Look it up its all true. Pretty crazy
Didn't know that but that's hilarious

oh some these hood dudes don't even believe in bank accounts
laugh.gif

all cash
Or BitCoin and digital currency which is taking over.  Can't tax that either?  

See this **** makes me mad, you shouldn't have to by a used pair because it's a more affordable ripoff.

100% agree but we are all victims to the ways things are now.
Few years ago I would have thought spending over $1,000 on shoes is insane but I just bought the Zebras.

Prices are so insane that I am a closeted sneaker head my wife and coworkers don't know what I pay for sneakers.

100% agree but we are all victims to the ways things are now.
Few years ago I would have thought spending over $1,000 on shoes is insane but I just bought the Zebras.

Prices are so insane that I am a closeted sneaker head my wife and coworkers don't know what I pay for sneakers.

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom