ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with reselling but I do have a problem when they steal all the stock and force people to buy at ridiculous prices.

well thats not reselling, they aren't buying the kicks and reselling them
laugh.gif

now thats a business, I see no issue with that. if you can program and do that **** and hit on kicks for customers then you doing it right. if I knew how to even do that I would
laugh.gif

easy money minus dealing with scum bags who will charge back
mean.gif
DAWG   it's not reselling??

it's the same thing that people hate on cuz they can't hit for retail

how is it any different?

your paying RESALE

Are there anymore raffles that haven't sent out winners? I swear that there was one that was doing the drawing today. Is it END?

but.. reselling is exactly that
I think he means he doesn't mind when people buy a pair or two to rock and stock then sell both or the extra. He means he dislikes when 100 different people eat 50 pairs each solely for reselling

Last edited:
But the super cook gawds could make a whole years salary with just one v1 release I remember some dude copped 30 oxford tans I was like :wow: .

I know people that copped over 50 pairs this drop. Footsites and Adidas making people rich(er) every yeezy drop.

Last edited:
I have no problem with reselling but I do have a problem when they steal all the stock and force people to buy at ridiculous prices.
but thats the whole game create that artificial scarcity and then come up thats why their are multiple people with 60 plus orders of these

No Diff

one person spends XXX amount of $$ for Computer n Proxy n servers n High speed Wifi

To take 50-100 pairs out from retail 

other guy

runs around town with friends he pays and enters raffles n spends time n $ on gas to gather 30 pairs

But you favor 1 over the other when they both have the same mission 
laugh.gif
 makes no sense

m

but thats the whole game create that artificial scarcity and then come up thats why their are multiple people with 60 plus orders of these
And that's the part of reselling I don't like. Now it has spread to kids toys and make up, like do these people not have any morals.

And people also use their locations and connections as another way to get richer.  That's the problem with reselling is it has gotten out of hand.  It's like the resellers are literally just getting fed by the big companies for under retail and feasting off that without people knowing.  Some of these resellers are getting full size runs sent straight from the warehouse.  It's the reason normal sneakerheads can't even hit a pair for retail nowadays.  I'm not usually this lucky when it comes to winning a raffle, but I'm not out here feasting on like 5-6 pairs like some people are also.  Would be nice though.

No Diff

one person spends XXX amount of $$ for Computer n Proxy n servers n High speed Wifi

other guy

runs around town with friends he pays and enters raffles n spends time n $ on gas to gather 30 pairs

laugh.gif
 makes no sense

m
im trying to be both and get 80 pairs if I could 
tongue.gif

While we are on the subject of resell why do people who sell worn sneakers price them so high?
There is no value of buying used for new on GOAT.

That may be true but that doesn't mean people have to like them.

I don't think you're gonna find a single person that says they like the big time resellers. Of course everyone likes to come up but you're gonna create bad blood when you take 60 pairs from 59 other people.

Just because it makes sense what they're doing doesn't mean we gotta like it

No Diff

other guy

laugh.gif
 makes no sense

m
One person is actually putting in the work though, and entering the raffles with his time.  I dislike the people who use proxies and bots, etc to cop multiple pairs because a computer is faster than just trying to do it manually?   

On the other side, more websites should be more bot preventative if they want to be more protective of their stock, or start distributing more to in store and less offered online.  Imagine if Foot Locker Inc sent all their pairs to store and didn't offer this release online?  Imagine how many more people with 10M headstarts would have ate off this release and less bots would have gotten the chance to get them off FTL website.  We live in a world of technology where people want computers to do all the work for them instead of them getting off their lazy *** and putting in some actual work to get a shoe to resell.

While we are on the subject of resell why do people who sell worn sneakers price them so high?
There is no value of buying used for new on GOAT.
sometimes they are tripping but other times they are practically brand new and have been flagged for just being tried on. If goat think a foot has ever been in the shoe you got to sell as used.

And that's the part of reselling I don't like. Now it has spread to kids toys and make up, like do these people not have any morals.
They were reselling toys waaaaay before sneakers but yeah ,those people are bad bad 

LOL we all resale one way or another, whether its to fund another pair of kicks or make the price of the kicks we bought free or cheaper in the end. Anyone who says the don't resale in any form, you lyyyyyyyyying. But I will say, if you out here grabbing multiple pairs and can't oop a pair to a friend who really wants a pair, you need to rethink it, game aint that serious

well thats not reselling, they aren't buying the kicks and reselling them :lol:

now thats a business, I see no issue with that. if you can program and do that **** and hit on kicks for customers then you doing it right. if I knew how to even do that I would :lol:

easy money minus dealing with scum bags who will charge back :smh:
DAWG   it's not reselling??

it's the same thing that people hate on cuz they can't hit for retail

how is it any different?

your paying RESALE

im saying you aren't being that bum back dooring or hitting up 500 stores to get tickets and spending all day driving around and hours just to grab a few pairs to flip and make $200 :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom