ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a bad feeling they won't stop bots this time, especially with them having the link up already 
mean.gif
Same suspicion here, but it makes no sense to me. They have the right strategy and then they abandon it? Or maybe the link they have up now will be the one to check out boots later 
laugh.gif
I agree. Calabasas release was botted up they didn't even change the link

SF zip, although I've used the same zip even when I hit at VF
Probably random though. Or maybe it considers where your most recent pickups are? During the V2 Bred release, I won at Westfield SF Champs but the app started crashing/loading screen and after I reopened it, it said Westfield SJ Valleyfair. I was pretty stoked to avoid the long drive.

Last edited:
Probably random though. Or maybe it considers where your most recent pickups are? During the V2 Bred release, I won at Westfield SF Champs but the app started crashing/loading screen and after I reopened it, it said Westfield SJ Valleyfair. I was pretty stoked to avoid the long drive.
changed your location??

Seeing you all copping multiples is making me hate Idaho right now :rofl:
Congrats tho I'm glad it seems like most are hitting. I'm guessing most raffles have been decided? Online or bust I guess. Just want 1 pair, my students are all pulling for me(especially since it's Teacher Appreciation Week next week). I'm exhausted after this week but thinking staying up for YS is my best bet.

Definitely high production numbers. Has to be. For once Ive seen more Ws then Ls. Sucks cause I wanted to sell these honestly lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom