ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Resell dropping by the minute.

This is how all Yeezy releases should go. Shouldn't have to pay an arm and a leg for resale.

I can see these dropping to 350 range if these production numbers are true (seems like they are)

Good news all around even if u can't cop for retail

These are gonna hit mid 300s by next week on resale
laugh.gif
false

if i was a reseller i would buy up every pair i could at 400$ and just sit lol

Last edited:
is there anyway I can still get someone to pick up my pair  at Champs in NYC even though Im in LA? Like changing name or something and if someone would be honest enough to do it and send it back? I'd put some money in for the trouble.

Last edited:
It's crazy yesterday I ask for a code for Footlocker which helped me won my only pair that I'm actually going to wear not resell and there's people posting saying that they going from multiple pairs to sell and their post don't get deleted smh

is there anyway I can still get someone to pick up my pair  at Champs in NYC even though Im in LA? Like changing name or something and if someone would be honest enough to do it and send it back? I'd put some money in for the trouble.
size 10? 
nerd.gif

there is a way to change names for pickup but gotta do it before a certain time,  @AirRaab   knows how to do it. 

Gents, need help. Someone wants to trade their bred 350 for my cream/white yeezy. Any particular angles or shots I should ask for to verify authenticity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom