ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody else here is driving 2-3 hrs to pick up their pears? 
I'm driving 4 hours down to Miami then picking up all around and another 4 back up... oh well at least I hit on 4 and waitlisted for another so hopefully 5

Yea doesn't matter which, but Valley Fair is usually my 1st choice.  I got SF this time & last 2 times though
Ah okay. I rather win at Valley Fair too. Maybe it depends on the zip code you enter? Do you use a SJ or SF zip code? Or Peninsula? Eastbay?

I use 95121.

Last edited:
Sup y'all 
nerd.gif

We ready? 
nerd.gif

I have a bad feeling they won't stop bots this time, especially with them having the link up already 
mean.gif
Same suspicion here, but it makes no sense to me. They have the right strategy and then they abandon it? Or maybe the link they have up now will be the one to check out boots later 
laugh.gif

Easy 4 pairs with the least effort on all yeezy releases [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] im considering my month's room rental paid.

Same suspicion here, but it makes no sense to me. They have the right strategy and then they abandon it? Or maybe the link they have up now will be the one to check out boots later 
laugh.gif
Doubt it. I'm sure they are trying to avoid that since shipping them is a waste when the buyer ignores the package. A good reason why they loaded it up on the page already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom