ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That's actually kinda funny. Is that just a joke he plays along with amongst his viewers, or does he legit think that?

What's this guy do that has gained him that many followers?
He's really legit when it comes to editing and using gadgets to film. He had a cult following and then it blew up when he started doing stuff with that electric powered skateboard. And eventually he got a partnership with samsung for being a boss with lifestyle vlogging. Yeah he thinks he's ugly AF but his wife is hot....

With FTL/Champs/FA and picking locations, does it matter which you pick 1st 2nd and 3rd? I always try to pick whats closest first (long island) but I still manage to end up in the city if I hit. Do they go by closest location or by where there's more stock?

Being out in Suffolk I only go Roosevelt field I did 3 on creams and ended up having to drive to the Bronx to scoop my pair. It wasn’t worth it

That said I’ve hit every time at fta RF and never through footlocker

I had trouble joining Foot Locker’s VIP club for some strange reason until earlier today. I then just noticed that I was already Platinum status despite only spending $220 or so this past summer and realized it’s the same VIP number as my Champs VIP, where I legitimately earned Platinum status last month before the Beluga 2.0s were released.

So am I good with Foot Locker? I was going to spend $300 today to earn Platinum status and subsequently return my purchases after the Blue Tints are released.

I had trouble joining Foot Locker’s VIP club for some strange reason until earlier today. I then just noticed that I was already Platinum status despite only spending $220 or so this past summer and realized it’s the same VIP number as my Champs VIP, where I legitimately earned Platinum status last month before the Beluga 2.0s were released.

So am I good with Foot Locker? I was going to spend $300 today to earn Platinum status and subsequently return my purchases after the Blue Tints are released.

Honestly, you're not good until to get the reservation and pickup the shoes. Even at the highest level, nothing is guaranteed.

As long as it says Platinum you're good. My VIP ended up resetting but it still said Platinum and I got the headstart.

UPS is in shambles... sent two shoes to StockX that were supposed to be delivered on Monday.. and they are stuck in MI as of today with no expected delivery date..lol.. WTF is UPS doing?

another pair just sold today lol.. Guess thats between stockX and UPS now since they provide the label .. whew..

Same thing happened to me

Delivery was delayed and stuck in Detroit...I got paid by stockx and it was still showing as rescheduled for delivery by UPS for the 2 days until it said delivered.

Y’all are t kidding with delays. My package was supposed to be delivered to StockX Monday, mine you I’m less than an hour away. Showed it was in Detroit Monday morning and hasn’t updated since....

SMFH
Took me ucking 20 minutes to drop off a package at USPS today. 3 lanes open. SMH. They said it's been pretty bad recently.

Blue Tint #'s are almost replica of Beluga 2.0's.
Yeezy Mafia put that "rarity" chart up so they don't crush resell on the blue tints too early. Also to try and revive the market for the frozen yellows (which didn't work). Everything they do and post is calculated.
Don't believe the hype, like I told you all before the Beluga 2.0 release, give yourself a shot and do NOT pay for pre-orders or any ATC's. Give yourself a chance first at retail, let the market flood, then buy if you still missed.

Well, it's not like they were wrong though. The Peebras are the most limited so far, right?

Being out in Suffolk I only go Roosevelt field I did 3 on creams and ended up having to drive to the Bronx to scoop my pair. It wasn’t worth it

That said I’ve hit every time at fta RF and never through footlocker
Lucky you've hit every time there lol I wish I would only have to go to RF to pick up. Then again if it tried to get me a pair at RF and failed and ended up only finding my size in the city I guess I can't complain... 1 pair is better than none lol. I'm gonna try to hit plat at champs and try my luck there as well. Still sitting at $0 at FA :rofl:

Same thing happened to me

Delivery was delayed and stuck in Detroit...I got paid by stockx and it was still showing as rescheduled for delivery by UPS for the 2 days until it said delivered.

seriously.. im not really stressed about being paid, i just know there are people who are waiting for hte shoes.. doesnt help that StockX is also backed up, they sent out an email on Monday advising the delays.. delays on delays now

Looking like usps lost my beluga 2.0' that shipped from eBay :frown:, seller shipped 11/29 & last scan was 11/30 departing TN. Local post office said they are delayed because of the holidays but you would think there would still be a scan so I ended up opening a claim to find the package but if no updates by Friday I will have to go on the hunt again for another sz 12

seriously.. im not really stressed about being paid, i just know there are people who are waiting for hte shoes.. doesnt help that StockX is also backed up, they sent out an email on Monday advising the delays.. delays on delays now
Doesn't help that I just sold a pair of beaters on GOAT and they use UPS... Won't get payout for two weeks I guess.

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 12.38.16 PM.png

Now this has my attention!
PP selling for $600 bucks
:sick:

I guess I bought shoes at the wrong time. :smh:

I just want my damn shoes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom