ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://raffle.sneakersnstuff.com/adidas-yeezy-powerphase-CG6422

0CC9773F-2881-45FD-8124-253350119C64.jpeg

^Honestly I would but I got the original white/cream ones so I'll hold off for now... the black version might be harder to resist thought.

Shipping SZN... but UPS hasn't updated my tracking since Monday. I put a request to hold for pickup and now Yeezysupply's order tracking says "unable to deliver contact UPS." When I get through the 30min hold time for UPS customer service, they say no package has been sent out yet from YS...

Anyone go through this?

Cancel the hold first. Wait until the package starts moving, then go back in and and put in a new request.

I'd never thought I'd be interested in the 700s or the Powerphases when the first pictures released.
Yeezy got me in handcuffs.

i'm always interested in making 100 bucks for little to know work especially after moving 4 of these come on son....

most people don't make 500 a week. as long as a def profit can be made yeezys going to sell

just resellers know they going to need to hustle for more to increase that profit margin B

Resellers will eat. Beluga 2s were on goat for $450 range release day before this “restock” and if there’s apparently less blue tints then they will consistently sell for $420-450 range. Of course they need to hustle more but they will sell for sure

UPS is in shambles... sent two shoes to StockX that were supposed to be delivered on Monday.. and they are stuck in MI as of today with no expected delivery date..lol.. WTF is UPS doing?

another pair just sold today lol.. Guess thats between stockX and UPS now since they provide the label .. whew..

Blue Tint #'s are almost replica of Beluga 2.0's.

Yeezy Mafia put that "rarity" chart up so they don't crush resell on the blue tints too early. Also to try and revive the market for the frozen yellows (which didn't work). Everything they do and post is calculated.

Don't believe the hype, like I told you all before the Beluga 2.0 release, give yourself a shot and do NOT pay for pre-orders or any ATC's. Give yourself a chance first at retail, let the market flood, then buy if you still missed.

Resellers will eat. Beluga 2s were on goat for $450 range release day before this “restock” and if there’s apparently less blue tints then they will consistently sell for $420-450 range. Of course they need to hustle more but they will sell for sure
Aren't there more blue tints or just as many as,2.0's according to the resident source tho? Ye floodin the streets for Xmas...

UPS is in shambles... sent two shoes to StockX that were supposed to be delivered on Monday.. and they are stuck in MI as of today with no expected delivery date..lol.. WTF is UPS doing?

another pair just sold today lol.. Guess thats between stockX and UPS now since they provide the label .. whew..
Screenshot_20171206-104122.jpg
Sent my pair from CA on 29th. Got stuck in Detroit. Sent email on 1st. Got paid on 2nd.

Like Powerphases more than V2’s. Hopefully an easy cop like the whites.

See a lot of ppl rocking powerphases in nyc, so I guess the popularity depends on each cities fashion trends

FedEx showed my pair was out for delivery an hour ago...just checked and it says 'Delivered' at 12am...won't be able to see if it's at my door til after work smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom