ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DD83AEC4-CEBE-4DAC-A124-C768C2504888.png

I advise a peep at that morons story on IG.

So dope.

Now the wait.

All I know is that once again Australia will get f*ck all pears and scoring one locally for retail will be near impossible. No matter how much work you out in here, it all comes down to luck :smh:
Actually we got loads of Pairs.

I got a pair via local raffle, daughter got a pair via YS.

You just have to enter everything and work to get them.

If blue tints are stocked as high as B2s were then you have a good chance at a pair.

Welp. There goes my hopes of getting my stockx delivery by the end of this week. LOL. App still says its "En Route to StockX for Authentication" since Monday :rofl:

Mine been saying the same lol, hopefully it lands tomorrow ships out tomorrow I’m like 15minutes away from stockx

Actually we got loads of Pairs.

I got a pair via local raffle, daughter got a pair via YS.

You just have to enter everything and work to get them.

If blue tints are stocked as high as B2s were then you have a good chance at a pair.
Glad you and the daughter came up. Yeah I did quite a bit of work, enetered all the raffles (local and o/s) with no luck, got through the ADC splash but got stuck in a captcha loop, then was away with the wife for the weekend and had no internet so missed the US online drops. I guess my point is that compared to the US we not only have a lot less pairs per capita but a lot less options, we have nothing like the US footstore systems that a lot of people in here seem to hit on. Fingers crossed for the blue tints, hope you snag some more too.

lmao, so we probably wont see them until 2018. Ship out late next week, already takes more than a week to get across country, then more holiday shipping delays with UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom