ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye is just tryna move his clothes. Stuff is hitting clearance racks because they ain't selling so now he gotta bundle this ish.

ALSO DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY CHIPOTLE MEALS I CAN BUY WITH $760+TAX!? THAT'S LIKE 85+ BURRITOS/BOWLS I CAN BE EATING FAM! :rofl:

Ye is just tryna move his clothes. Stuff is hitting clearance racks because they ain't selling so now he gotta bundle this ish.

ALSO DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY CHIPOTLE MEALS I CAN BUY WITH $760+TAX!? THAT'S LIKE 85+ BURRITOS/BOWLS I CAN BE EATING FAM! :rofl:

Well, I paid $660 shipped

whoever ordered.. expect to get em in june-july :nerd:

nah, doubt orders are overflowing with people buying so production won't be overworked.

jim beam, I think you should be mad. In fact, I think you should show Ye and the fam they don't deserve your money and you'll never buy another yeezy again.

whats with all the 700 late shipping jokes? a lot of us OG wavey boys got our pairs in asap.

YS really milking the Yeezy line for all it's worth

Because nobody is buying the clothes at full retail.

Honestly, I could totally see the entire Yeezy Season clothing line ending in a few years, I can't imagine it's much of a money maker. It might be a good idea for Ye to simply focus on shoes as well.

nah, doubt orders are overflowing with people buying so production won't be overworked.
That ain’t how this game works. They holding your money as long as possible to not pay suppliers for as long as possible. Ain’t about demand. You ain’t gettin yo hood rats and tj max shorts til April

I'm upset w Ye now, he is a damn hypocrite. He may not be leading the charge over at YS, but they stealing money from sheeple w this bundle, he is making you pay resale prices for adidas shoes and throwing in shorts and hoodies that are cheap to make that no one wants that they havent even manufactured yet and he chargin the sheeple 800 and throwing on inflated shipping too and asking you to front the money for him for almost 6 months.

No one man should have all that power...

I'm mad, fam. Really mad fam. Mad at the fam and Ye and the Ye fam.

I can guarantee you Ye is losing money on the clothes and that's why he is doing this... It's honestly pretty sad and pathetic that Kanye has to resort to this and use his wife to model the clothing in order for it to sell.

Now people mad at Bwood cuz he da Sinatra of the Rat Pack.

SMH ainters gon aint

That ain’t how this game works. They holding your money as long as possible to not pay suppliers for as long as possible. Ain’t about demand. You ain’t gettin yo hood rats and tj max shorts til April

lol getting a shoe 1 month later than the original preorder date isn't a big deal. It's not like we all don't have other shoes to wear. It's not like the Grammys are in March and I need my desert rats for the award show.

Because nobody is buying the clothes at full retail.

Honestly, I could totally see the entire Yeezy Season clothing line ending in a few years, I can't imagine it's much of a money maker. It might be a good idea for Ye to simply focus on shoes as well.
This makes sense but it’s not how it works. Ye gets money from Adidas as an endorser and perhaps a royalty too. They also throw him a bone and let him sell some of the shoes on YS to let him get some wholesaler margin too. But the real bread is making these overhyped clothes where he gets all the margin and doesn’t split it w anyone. Plus it’s a halo for the “brand” to have a fashion line. He gives that up he just another rapper w a a shoe. He’s gotta keep the clothing line, but maybe scale back his ambitions.

thank god yall dont work for these companies.

i wanna be as broke as kanye adidas and nike and all the other companies yall claim are failing lmao

12824E1D-212C-4C57-AD7B-B817669CD1FE.jpeg

Now people mad at Bwood cuz he da Sinatra of the Rat Pack.

SMH ainters gon aint

I don’t even know many sheep girls that go crazy for what Kim k has on like ppl did with Kanye. I don’t even think that will help the yeezy line

If the clothing was dope I would cop but man this **** looks like what my grandma wears. It's not even an exaggeration. I'ma look to see if I have a pic of her wearing something similar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom